Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dean is a demon now

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not easy to create Knights, because u'd have to hand over the Mark of Cain again and again and I don't think demons are beings that are willing to give up power so another being can get empowered.

well it would be really lame if Dean only became a normal demon, I doubt that's gonna happen. I think Knights of Hell WERE handpicked by Lucifer, but those were the normal ones, the only thing Cain and the other Knights have in common is the name to be honest, Cain is so much more powerful than all the others and I think it's because he was turned into one by the mark itself and not through torture by Lucifer. so naturally Dean should be really powerful too and a Knight of course.

I think Crowley wasn't scared of Dean, because they've been bromancing the entire season, maybe he thought he'd join him but I guess IF he turns out as a Knight he's gonna kick his ass lol.

I don't think we'll get a definite answer however for 145 days :P
    Last edited by taftvalue; 05-22-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

It's definitely not easy to create Knights of Hell, and that's why Lucifer hand-picked them himself, BUT I don't see anything that proves that Cain just became a regular demon, and THEN became a Knight of Hell. Being the Father of Murder is the reason why he's also the first Knight of Hell. It's not like Cain passed the Mark around to create future Knights of Hell, but the Mark itself is what makes Cain so special and why I'm certain the Mark will make Dean become a Knight of Hell as well.

I don't think, however, that Dean will try to fight Crowley. I could see that bromance be even "celebrated" more with Dean now being a KoH.

I read a review for the season finale, from IGN I think, and they gave the article the title of "How To Train Your Demon" and I wouldn't be surprised if that ends up being the title for the tenth season premiere. Dean being a demon, perhaps Crowley, Sam and Castiel will try to help Dean understand being a demon while Sam and Castiel secretly try to fix this, because it's really up in the air if that spell for curing a demon works with a Knight of Hell.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Lucifer or Michael plays a part in the tenth season as well. If Dean can't be cured, Sam may have to say yes to one of those two archangels to stop Dean, and I think he could say yes to either one of them and honestly, I'd prefer it to be Michael. Lucifer needs to stay in the cage, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
        it's not easy to create Knights, because u'd have to hand over the Mark of Cain again and again and I don't think demons are beings that are willing to give up power so another being can get empowered. I don't think we'll get a definite answer however for 145 days :P
        But they wouldn't have to give up their powers. Cain gave the Mark to Dean. He doesn't have it anymore. Yet he's still a Knight and still has all his powers.

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
          it's not easy to create Knights, because u'd have to hand over the Mark of Cain again and again and I don't think demons are beings that are willing to give up power so another being can get empowered.
          Huh? When was it ever said that the mark was given to Abbadon or any of the other Knights? Cain trained the Knights. One would have to assume the person who holds the mark has the power to create.

Comment

That last trial won't work on Dean; seeing as how he still has the mark. He's not possessed by a demon, he is one.

I think he's a Knight of Hell too ( which means he'll have all of the powers Cain has: Demon Smiting, Teleportation, etc... ). He's going to be a badass. And just like Cain did, I hope he makes more ( I just want to see Abaddon back lol ).
            Last edited by OmniscienceŽ; 05-23-2014, 09:31 AM.

Comment

I hope that the role of a Knight of Hell is a little more defined in the next season. It seems like every major demon on the show has had a specific purpose in the narrative of the show other than Abbadon. She had her own agenda but I'd like to explore the reasons Knights were created in the first place other than just to be aggro.

Comment

What IF the amulet can help Dean? All we know is that it can locate God, and if it's that old and has that kind of power, what if it can help Dean in any way? Lol, I've just been thinking of what can happen in season ten and the amulet popped up in my thoughts.

Comment

Nice!....I like that idea!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎