Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

THE WALKING DEAD MAFIA [sign ups]

The Walking Dead Mafia [sign up thread]

You remember a time when the world was filled with good and bad. Now, it’s just corpse and ash. Is anyone good anymore? 99% of the world is dead, and they are trying to eat you. Survival is key to endure. However, is it worth it? Sometimes you think it’s better to just give up. Throw in the towel. Those that are close to you will be dead soon, and you are not so lucky yourself. The DEAD is everywhere. You do not even trust yourself. You have blood on your hands. It's not yours; it's not a walker. Whose is it? You start to realize that this new reality, this new world, is changing you. You do not like the person you have to become to survive. Kill or be killed. You came to the conclusion that everything is gray.

You shot a guy yesterday. He was your friend. You grew up together; he looked after your kid when you did not, and he had your back when things went to hell. That guy is dead and you killed him. Sure, you had your reasons. But, in the old world, those reasons would not be enough to kill. Ah, who is the scum now?

If you want to enter the world of the dead, where there are no rules, sign up:

Kitty/Guru
    Splints
    John
    FZ
    Laura
    Lou
    MovingPictures
    Ash
    Pali
    Last edited by pizzahead2490; 05-30-2014 at 05:35 PM. Reason: I'm Boss!

Okay i want to enter but I do have dental surgery stuff planned for the end of May, beginning of June and i have no idea how bad the recovery pain will be as its not a tiny thing but a big one so I could play but then be useless and or moody and I don't want to be either.

I am in.

Quote Originally Posted by FWvidchick View Post
    Okay i want to enter but I do have dental surgery stuff planned for the end of May, beginning of June and i have no idea how bad the recovery pain will be as its not a tiny thing but a big one so I could play but then be useless and or moody and I don't want to be either.
    This game is not going to start until next week or so. I just want to get people signed up. So are you in?

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    You know I'm in Kay!!!!

Yikes, this game looks scary. The line between good and bad never seemed so thin, lol. I hope I'm going to like it
    I'm in ....I think

Quote Originally Posted by fantom zoner View Post
    Yikes, this game looks scary. The line between good and bad never seemed so thin, lol. I hope I'm going to like it
    I'm in ....I think
    Of course you'll love it

Sign me up for sure

Quote Originally Posted by pizzahead2490 View Post
    This game is not going to start until next week or so. I just want to get people signed up. So are you in?
    My point hun was that I might be to out of it a week into the game .. i'm not sure if that is fair. consider me in if you really need me but under the understanding I may be useless. Sorry.

I'm in, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by FWvidchick View Post
    My point hun was that I might be to out of it a week into the game .. i'm not sure if that is fair. consider me in if you really need me but under the understanding I may be useless. Sorry.
    It is really up to you. I could delay the game until June 3 or 4th. I want u to play

Quote Originally Posted by pizzahead2490 View Post
    It is really up to you. I could delay the game until June 3 or 4th. I want u to play
    but that is (around) when I have the actual surgery lol..so i'd be def out of it by then. I really don't know how much I'll be playing this summer considering how much has to be done. It might be fine and I may not be in that much more pain then i usually am. I just don't know.

I am so in!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MovingPictures07 View Post
    I am so in!!!!!!!

Welcome back. We've missed you here

Well I am still here, I cannot seem to quit this site...so may as well have fun instead of silly fan war arguments sign me up.

No matter role I get though, I am going to try and play a different game this time around.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast