Season 6 Spoilers & Speculation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 6 Spoilers & Speculation

Post any spoilers and speculation here.

We know that next season is going to be a "reset" for the series with new locations and according to this interview that a new female character will be in Mystic Falls.

We also know Matt Davis (Alaric) and Michael Malarky (Enzo) are returning as series regulars in season 6.

Last edited by Genny; 05-18-2014, 07:56 PM.

I'm so glad that Alaric is returning and that Enzo is staying on as a series regular. Really excited for season 6...

I wonder if Damon & Bonnie will return in the first episode of the season or if they'll take a few episodes before they return to the living?

Comment

It would be cheap for damon and bonnie to return immediately.

Comment

As much as I love damon, i don't think he should be back right away, if I was running things he would t be back until the Winter finale at the very end of the episode, with a few flashbacks/ illusions scattered throughout the 11 episodes before. Hell even have somerhaulder play a shapeshifter or something that everyone is convinced is damon for a episode or two. I just think absence makes the heart grow finder and everyone would be drooling out the mouth for the return of the real damon after the winter break

Comment

I just expect this to be the show to watch, if one is missing or doesn't want Game of Thrones. Sort of.

Comment

I was shocked when they killed of Damon and Bonnie but if the writer's string out their return it may shake things up a bit. I'm so glad Alaric is back. If only they could have bought Jenna back too.

Comment

I think Damon will be back as a human with no memories of past life but he will be back ^^

Comment

New Season 6 trailer:

Comment

Any spoilers for the last part of the season...?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎