Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Stairway to Heaven?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Stairway to Heaven?"

So Stairway to Heaven.

The kid angel eating ice cream gets ganked.

Sam in bed (fully clothed for some reason?), pulls gun on Dean. I had a couple of problems with that. 1.) They are in MOL HQ. The closest thing to a secure place that there is. Seems odd he's sleep with the gun under his pillow. Plus, also seems more likely it would be a knife. Seems safer. 2.) Who else did he think was barging in? The only ones there anymore are Sam and Dean. I dunno, just seemed odd (but I get why they played it that way). Also, doesn't look like Sam has made his room look any 'homier'.

Got Dean to leave the Blade (except I figured, somehow, he'd sneak it. Still not sure how he did it though.).

Spears and Aguilera? LOL Ah, Cas.

Metatron and Gadreel's little chat. "I made God laugh. Twice."

Angel ganking himself in Cas's name? Dean sends Sam with Cas, Sam drives.

"A nerd. Trying to be one of the popular kids." Nice shout out to Curtis and his famous role.

Challening him to bowling? Why couldn't Metatron just use his God powers to win? You can't tell me he wouldn't be above cheating.

Cas and Sam trying to get in. The LOTR references (Cas even pointing it out), then inside both Indy and Home Alone? Um...okay? Weird (though the LOTR was cute. But then you guys know how much I love LOTR!).

Dean likes "Fiddler?" That's kind of strange too. I just couldn't see Dean being a fan of any musicals (well, Chicago maybe. Hot women and all.).

Angels dictating to Dean. Got my hackles up.

Tessa suicides on the Blade. Dean gets tied up (loved Sam's reaction!), then a call from Metatron. I wanted to scream at those angels for doubting Cas like that. Honestly, they didn't think Metatron was playing them somehow? Stupid jerks with wings. *rollseyes*

Wanting to punish Dean. That moment didn't seem tense to me because I knew Cas would say no (and the angels would all walk--idiots).

Cas in the backseat of the Impala then at MOL HQ. I did like how touched Cas was that Dean believed in him.
    "You really believe we three will be enough?" "We always have been." Too right, Dean!

Gadreel comes to talk and then that shocker ending. I know part of it was Dean being overcome by the Blade but I also wonder if it was just Dean not forgiving Gad for killing Kevin. Maybe both? But that was a heckuva turn.
    10--Heavenly!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--Take the stairway back down
    0%

The poll is expired.

Dean, while stabbing Metatron: "NERRRRRDDD!"

I want them to do a miniseries next year with just the first and last episodes without all the middle ones. LIke what Heroes is doing.

Comment

It's nice how they worked Tessa into the story this season. How did Gadreel get into the bunker? I hope they address that in the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by stovers
        How did Gadreel get into the bunker?
        He was 'in' Sam for a while, so he probably knows all the tricks and secrets. He'd be able to let himself in, I would think. I just wonder why the Bunker isn't warded against him. I know they can't ward against angels or poor Cas would never be able to get in but surely they could modify the warding somehow? *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎