No announcement yet.

Tim Omundson teases Return of Cain.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Omundson teases Return of Cain.

The timing of this would suggest he will probably take the Mark back from Dean but the information in the above story seems murky at best and there are no reports of him being back on the set for "Do you believe..."

If they were able to keep his roll underwraps I wonder if taking the Mark back is the way Dean rids himself of the mark as it has been said that problem will come to a head by the end of the episode. And if so does it mean him possibly being the villain for next season? Also if he does how will he be able to be killed if the power of the blade only works through the Mark? Suicide?

Considering that Dean made a promise to Cain that once he killed Abbadon he wanted Dean to kill him, my guess is that Cain returns to make sure Dean fulfills that promise. I would doubt that Cain takes back the Mark. Perhaps once Cain is killed, the Mark and the First Blade are destroyed or sent back to Heaven's weapon warehouse.

The return of Gabriel was kept really under wraps, so I don't see why they can't do the same with Cain.

Dean actually being the "big bad" next season is intriguing. Sam has been kind of the villain before (soulless Sam, demon-blood Sam) and Cas certainly has been the baddie before, so maybe now it could be Dean's turn. I actually am seeing a lot more scenes between Cas and Sam this year, and obviously Dean summons Crowley in this episode so Crowley obviously has his mojo back and is back as King of Hell, so it could be Sam/Cas versus Dean/Crowley as the good/evil dynamic next season.

Comment

I want them to cure Cain so he can go to Heaven

Comment

It would be cool if once they killed Cain something happens similar to what happened when they killed Dick Roman and Sam and Dean are transported to where Demons and Angels go when they die so we finally get an answer to that question.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎