Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.22 "Home" Season Finale

Bonnie, Damon are dead.
    Tyler is an ordinary werewolf again.
    Elena is back to life, not sure if she different now, apparently resurrection changed her in the books.
    Alaric is back, as a human I think.

I would have liked to see Kol back, maybe Amy from season 1. Trixie has no personality other than as Stefan's guardian angel, so I don't care for her.

The Damon death is probably real imo, as the actor and dobrev ended their real world relationship and apparently hate each other.

I'd like to know just how Damon and Elena didn't drop dead within seconds of crossing he border like Tyler.
    Damon will, unfortunately, be back. He is contracted for season 6. It looks like Elena will have no time between brothers to be herself.
    It is now a matter of what form he will be back as. Flashback, ghost, physically, etc. My bet is he and Bonnie both will be back physically because of what grams has done. She was vague, but made it pretty clear that she sacrificed herself for Bonnie. Bonnie holding Damon's hand will bring him along for the ride.
    Stefan's death was cheapened a bit by all of the other deaths happening. I had hoped Lexi would come with him.
    Why didn't Luke join Liv in the spell after he came back instead of making her do it alone? He clearly had his powers, based on him stopping liv.

Comment

what i don't understand, how Bonnie grab Alaric instead Damon first, know your best friend was crying for him and waiting for him. Thought that was dumb.

Comment

such a pathetic season

originals has really made this show look b rate

Comment

Originally posted by Amar J
          such a pathetic season

originals has really made this show look b rate
          I would kinda have to agree with this. There wasn't much of a new storyline, just the same old one going around in circles.

Comment

yup, I suppose the problem is they are following a book, with the originals, they are making an actual show, hence the much better plots
            here is teenage relationship blossoms

breaks up

big bad comes

teenage relationship breaks up

big bad dies in 3 episodes

one of the teenage relationship characters get lost

end of season

Comment

Are they actually following the books?

Comment

Excited for Season 6

I kind of agree with you that season 5 was kind of lame and it was some teenage kind of love. elena damon elena damon tired of their so called "perfect match for each other"relationship. but I will be excited for SE06 for BAMON to happen. The last scene was a hint to the storyline in the books. in the last scene with bonnie and damon was way more romance and chemistry than in every scene with Damon and Elena. I actually hate Delena. It's just my opinion. Everyone has a different taste. but Bamon would be badass. I think they will make part of the plot of SE06 in some other Dimension that looks like hell where Bonnie and Damon will try to find a way back to the real life and a new town for the rest of the crew like Stefan, Caroline, Tyler, Matt, Jeremy, Alaric, Enzo and Sheriff Liz. Did I forgot someone? I also think they will see familiar faces like Kol, Katherina, Silas and some others on the unknown side. But I think Sheela will be gone for good. i think she has sacrificed herself for the sake of Bonnie. She might have done something that will help Bonnie and Damon to get back to the others but it will take them through a long journey in the other dimension, where they will spend a lot of time together.
                Last edited by DamonSalvatore; 05-21-2014, 03:37 AM.

Comment

^I'm excited for Bamon too.

Comment

The way to get this show back in the right direction is to get a season long villain in the fold, right off the bat in season 6. Seasons 4 and 5 we seen 4-5 episodes arcs with different issues being thrown out and resolved. And a villain that doesn't have some goofy end game. Silas and Markos had goofy plans in place that really didn't make sense. With Klaus, you had great evil plans that made a lot of sense.

And I'm really glad Alaric is back. And really glad Damon is out of Elena's reach, that was so forced and painful to watch them work a relationship. When Elena was with Stefan, that was beauty and natural and comfortable to watch.

Comment

^ I agree about Elena & Stefan.

I haven't been able to log in so I am late. The finale was strange. Glad Ric is back. The Wonder Twins make me sick and I don't want to see them again but I am sure they will be a big part of next season.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎