View Poll Results: What did you think of the season finale?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Unstoppable

33 67.35%

9 18.37%

1 2.04%

3 6.12%

1 2.04%

1 2.04%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - Very stinkable

1 2.04%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Unthinkable?"

What did you think?

This was the best tv show and Arrow episode that I never seen. 12/10

Loved it!! 10/10

Absolutely loved it. The present , the flashbacks, the way they synched the fights with ollie & slade,the irony of sending slade back to the island at the end was poetic,epic... back to where it all began. Also it was good to see Roy up & about again,thought he was gonna lose an arm there for a second, the start of him becoming arsenal but hey being the red arrow ain't bad either

I think we may have gotten a glimpse at the "" big bad"" for next season at the end of the ep, waller/argus they look like they're going to play a major role next season.

This is how you do an Arrow finale!

Highlights:
    Slade survives and Ollie tells him that he helped him become a hero.
    Laurel wears the jacket! "Don't get any ideas"
    Epic battle sequence in the tunnel.
    Roy gets a mask!
    Felicity helps save the day.
    Waller in the past.
    Diggle's gonna be a daddy!

Downsides:
    The Olicity fake out could have been handled a little better.
    Quentin???
    and they are happy Sara is leaving to become an assassin? WTF?

IDK what to think about Thea....guess we'll see next season *shrugs*

Settling In
    Dang. They had me fooled with the felicity Oliver moment. This was a great episode, the ending was awesome, who knew argus had a prison on the island. Now we know who the main villain could be, argus. Looks like laurel will become the canary after all, and what about det. Lance? Dead?

roy with a mask and bow shooting arrows and fighting was awesome.

now that Thea is with Malcom, will she become a villain? I can't wait for the next season!

New In Town
    absolutely epic

Posting Pro
    Great episode, it answered a lot of small storylines that needed to be finished while opening up a bunch more.

The way that the Oliver V. Slade was handle was excellent, and I liked how they tied their previous fight into this one. Shoving him into a supermax on Lian Yu was also a nice touch in the end and it's probably some foreshadowing of HIVE's future involvement in the series as if I recall correctly HIVE have broken Deathstroke out of jail before.
    Sara passing on the jacket and essentially the mantle of the canary to Laurel was done nicely, and I'm thinking that next season will involve a lot of training on her behalf.
    Roy getting a mask was great, though I'm curious about the bow and arrows under his bed. I wouldn't be surprised if Malcolm planted them there for Thea to find, except Roy didn't seem that surprised by them. It just didn't make sense why he'd keep some there when he's seen with a bow anyway. Roy's certainly going to be Ollie's permanent sidekick next season now as he won't have anything else.
    Felicity saving the day was great, though not entirely surprising. The moment between Ollie and her had me going for a bit though I was still suspicious due to what Felicity said about letting Slade outsmart Oliver.
    Oliver's speach to Slade at the very end was great and a nice bit of appreciation to Slade as well as probably Manu himself.

I think we can rule out LoA as the big bad for next season with them leaving on such a good note with Oliver now. ARGUS would probably be my best guess as predictably the next season's flasbacks are going to be about Oliver and his connection to Amanda/ARGUS.
    I'm thinking that Thea may come back next season and run for Mayor (if she's old enough), which would through a spanner in the works for Ollie and Roy while also allowing Malcolm to be a part of the show again.

Posting Pro
    Wow. This was one hell of an hour in television, and I agree with Amell. The stuff they did on this was movie-worthy, so they better get nominations for the stunts.

Malcolm Merlyn has got to be one of the most warped people on the show. He was giddy about Thea having the conviction Tommy didn't have. Talk about crazy. Now we'll be seeing Thea Merlyn next time she comes around. Malcolm was looking far too smug to not rub this in Oliver's face eventually. Still, this is going to be one of the oddest father-daughter bondings for television. As for Thea's breaking up with Roy: we knew it was coming.

Laurel getting the jacket was pretty cool, and Quentin's line of "Don't get any ideas," gave some humor, which of course ended when he collapsed. I think we can assume that Quentin will not in Season 3. Now, the real question is: will Laurel take her place as D.A. (which fans assume) or will she honor her father another way in being a police officer and the contact for the Arrow and Arsenal?

As soon as Oliver said Slade was in Purgatory, I knew that meant ARGUS had a base on the Island. Pretty interesting to see, and I can't wait to see how things play out in Season 3. Hmm.... I think the ARGUS backstory in the flashbacks for Season 3 will lead to Oliver and ARGUS working against HIVE in Season 3 present day.

Slade has been returned to the same place he was 'created', which is fitting and, I think, an homage to Teen Titans. Oliver also intimated that, from now on, he'll be turning over the super-villains he captures to ARGUS.

The fake-out probably had Olicity fans first cheering, and then raging. Sorry, folks....

All in all, I loved it and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for us in Season 3.

Seriously, can Arrow do no wrong?

The show keeps getting better and better, lol.

I hope that Detective Lance doesn't die, but everything else was perfect. Ollie feeling like Batman and outthinking Slade, Roy contemplating what to do with this new identity after Thea pretty much becomes Evil!Speedy, and Slade Wilson being locked up inside the island again. Also, the choreography was just perfect all around, especially the two fights between Ollie and Slade.

One thing that just threw me off was Ollie in Hong Kong, and while I knew Amanda Waller would end up being that mysterious woman from "Sacrifice", Ollie just being in Hong Kong was a shocker.

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by super_j_man View Post
    This is how you do an Arrow finale!

Highlights:
    Slade survives and Ollie tells him that he helped him become a hero.
    Laurel wears the jacket! "Don't get any ideas"
    Epic battle sequence in the tunnel.
    Roy gets a mask!
    Felicity helps save the day.
    Waller in the past.
    Diggle's gonna be a daddy!

Downsides:
    The Olicity fake out could have been handled a little better.
    Quentin???
    and they are happy Sara is leaving to become an assassin? WTF?

IDK what to think about Thea....guess we'll see next season *shrugs*
    Just to add to J Man's highlights and downsides :

I would have rather had Slade "thought to be dead" again. Now Waller will use him against the heroes later. (and I don't like a skinny Waller)
    Glad to see Roy back to normal........with the red mask & arrows blazin'!!!!
    I was happy to see Sara return to finish her training.....cause that's the way the story goes.
    Thea needs to keep her promise to never return.
    Laurel Dinah Lance is diggin' the Canary name.
    Diggles is toast now.

And hopefully the 3rd Season won't have 3000 flashbacks per episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lipzo View Post
    I think we can rule out LoA as the big bad for next season with them leaving on such a good note with Oliver now. ARGUS would probably be my best guess as predictably the next season's flasbacks are going to be about Oliver and his connection to Amanda/ARGUS.
    I'm thinking that Thea may come back next season and run for Mayor (if she's old enough), which would through a spanner in the works for Ollie and Roy while also allowing Malcolm to be a part of the show again.
    I always thought that H.I.V.E. would fit better, in a more seamless way, with being the villains for season three, especially with us now getting to learn more about Amanda Waller and A.R.G.U.S. will obviously stick around too. I think by the end of season three, though, we're going to be seeing how the League of Assassins will become an enemy to Ollie and they'll be the villains for season four.

Malcolm Merlyn could easily be a minor villain for season three, but I wouldn't want him to be the main villain again.

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    It would have been nice at the end to show Barry waking from his coma.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Unthinkable?"

10 - To this whole series finale trilogy. Suicide Squad and the League of Assassins oh yeah! Glad Sara didn't die. So Amanda Waller hired Fyers to shoot down a plane? Or maybe they are trying to mislead the audience it was her. Slade/Ollie stuff was great. We'll done Manu and Stephen. Also liked the Olicity fakeout.
    Last edited by Who; 05-17-2014 at 04:06 PM.

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Loved every single second of this episode. Glad to see Slade can come back and I think we will see him again. Really hoping Quentin does survive. He's too good of a character to have die this early in the series. Maybe he will join Team Arrow next season?

I missed a little bit but what happened to Isabel? I didn't see what her fate was. Sorry had to use restroom then and missed some.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast