Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems Logging In

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Jeff. I just went to the forum page and saw I was logged out/not logged in so I did the refresh and there I was. So I guess I'll refresh until it's all fixed. I know you guys are working on it (appreciate that!). But yeah, I had wondered if it was just me, kind of nice to know it isn't.

Comment

no problem. and ya i know how that feels. never know if its me or not and start to panic. :/

Comment

Its happening to me i can go into the agents of shield forum its staying logged in if i go into the tomorrow people forum it says i am logged out ??? not sure if its because i haven't posted a lot ......just weird

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERMAN LIVES
          Its happening to me i can go into the agents of shield forum its staying logged in if i go into the tomorrow people forum it says i am logged out ??? not sure if its because i haven't posted a lot ......just weird
          just refresh the page and you should be logged in. theres just some cache thing going on with the site.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            never know if its me or not and start to panic.
            Exactly!

BTW, it's still happening for me on the main forum page but now I know to just refresh and ta da! All good. Thanks again for that tip!
            Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 05-20-2014, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Still having issues and it's been a week. Keep being logged out in certain parts of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
                Still having issues and it's been a week. Keep being logged out in certain parts of the forum.
                you should still be logged in. just refresh the page when it happens cause theres a cache problem.

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
                  Please have some patience with getting a fix. I hate this too, but this last 2 weeks have been the two most stressful for my year. Right now my biggest concern is making sure the site loads at all. Once that plateau is passed hopefully I can get the tech guy to look at this. He's had a lot on his plate as well.

Comment

Just wanted to drop in and say that when I logged in today it came right up, didn't even have to refresh! Thanks for fixing that, guys!

Comment

No problem. The cache thing in general has been fixed so everything is good now.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎