Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Unthinkable" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ungod
    Argh! They giveth and then they taketh away! I want my Olicity!

Looked like Quintin had the same cancer thing going on that the guy who fired the torpedo had though, could he have gotten injected with the mirakuru??

Epic finale!
    Quentin didn't have Cancer he had internal bleeding from getting thrown onto a table by a Mirakuru criminal.

Comment

• I loved it.. Just two little things I have to complain about... I saw Roy using the bow and arrow one episode and it didn't go well. All of a sudden, he's great at it? And Thea walks out after finding his bow and arrows? Why?? He never said, I don't have any here.... Those are my only two problems... I loved everything else... I wish Isabel's death was slower but......I love what Oliver did and said to Slade.. That would be HELL for him.... Japan? Who saw that coming? I can't wait for Season 3......

Comment

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        Hmmm...don't really get the ending? So before he actually came home Amanda Waller trained him too?
        thats what it seems.

Comment

• For the most part I liked the episode but the show really needs to cut down on the Oliver needs a pep talk moments. It seems every episode somebody is telling Ollie how he should act to be a hero(mostly Felicity). There comes a point that trying to prop up other characters hurts the main character(and it doesn't make me say wow she is really great because Ollie can't unzip his pants when going to the washroom without her)

Also won't it make more sense if Ollie told Felicity the plan before he enters the house? Just seems like another case of producers pandering to shipper fans.
          Last edited by Supsfan; 05-15-2014, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supsfan
            For the most part I liked the episode but the show really needs to cut down on the Oliver needs a pep talk moments. It seems every episode somebody is telling Ollie how he should act to be a hero(mostly Felicity). There comes a point that trying to prop up other characters hurts the main character(and it doesn't make me say wow she is really great because Ollie can't unzip his pants when going to the washroom without her)

Also won't it make more sense if Ollie told Felicity the plan before he enters the house? Just seems like another case of producers pandering to shipper fans.
            I was thinking the same thing last week. Our hero is sometimes too weak. I don't like super-heroes like superman in the thirties, I prefer heroes like they begin to be in the seventies, full of doubt about who they are, sometimes sad or defeated. But it was too much in the end of season 2. It's a balance the writers need to find. Oliciters twitter campaign was "Felicity is Oliver strength". I like Olicity but Oliver should have his own strength.

About the plan before entering the house I couldn't agree more, and actually we could have the same plot twist if they planned it before and we didn't know.

Comment

• Ollie said both he and Felicity sold it. Did he only then realize that Felicity does love him, and has all along. Would be nice...I mean Smoak is smokin' hot.

Comment

• on mtv.com : Arrow’ Cast Breaks Down Every Shocking Moment From The Season Finale

So come on, let’s be honest: Oliver can’t be that dumb, right? He has to know Felicity really loves him by now… Right?

“Oliver knows,” Amell said ...

I don't post the end it could be considered as spoiler for season 3.

Comment

• Also won't it make more sense if Ollie told Felicity the plan before he enters the house? Just seems like another case of producers pandering to shipper fans.
                  How is Felicity not being in the know pandering to fans? No one I've heard from enjoyed Oliver springing his plan on her without a word. Not telling her was just a weird choice and didn't add anything to the episode. Felicity could have been just as impressed at how believable he sounded even if she knew it was a ruse ahead of time.

As for Oliver and his pep talks. I think we have to remind ourselves that the last three episodes took place in one night pretty much right after his mother's funeral. (No, I can't explain how Thea packed up the Luthor Mansion that quickly) Oliver was practically suicidal so I'll forgive him for needing a few pep talks to get through an extremely crappy day.

Comment

• Hi!

I'm new here, from Germany and i love Arrow.

Just need to know the name of the song that was played at the end of Oliver's and Slade's Conversation in Purgatory? Such an amazing scene and the music fits perfectly into the situation.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎