No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 4 Spoilers Thread

Its time to get spoiled and get speculating for next season. First up...

Elsa from Frozen has arrived in Storybrooke.

ya that was awesome. will she also play a dual role with the ice queen from narnia?

Comment

The film arrived in theaters late in fall last year, are they going to change her character that much for the series? Technically it is a new creation so her history has a long way to go to catch up to the other fairy-tale stories. And they can explore it much more thoroughly than a 90-120 min movie.

Comment

That was an awesome season, Season 4 got a lot to live up to.

I highly doubt that she will be called Elsa, it's more the Snow Queen. OUAT never really goes off the Disney films, they go on the original tales, and the Snow Queen was evil and around way before Frozen. The Snow Queen will be the next villain. I get the problem people are gonna think bringing that character in too soon though but I don't have an issue with it.

Comment

I haven't seen that movie so I didn't know that was who it was. As for next season, I think Regina will revert to her old ways now that Marianne is back. She will want revenge on Emma just like she did Snow. I also think Belle will leave Rumple once she learns he lied about the dagger and killed Zalina. I hope Henry has more to do next season than he did this season. We hardly saw him and when we did, he didn't remember anyone until Regina used true loves kiss. I can't wait for next season.

Comment

I am wondering if the man with the tattoo Regina saw in tavern was Robin
            Hood or another man with the same tattoo- from service to the same king (the Lionheart I beleive) - so Robin Hood really isn't her second chance at true love? just wondering.....
            Last edited by Rac80; 05-14-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Yeah, the reference to the tattoo gave it away that something was going to happen to that relationship. He even seemed surprised when Regina was telling him the story.

Comment

I was happy that Emma got her magic back.

Comment

Regina won't want to ruin her relationship with Henry. Plus, it will be a good challenge- refrain from evil tricks to win Robin. If they indeed are meant to be, he'll realize that and it will happen.His initial reaction was understandable and a reflex- once comes out of the moment and remembers Regina and his feelings, that will be another story. The showrunners talk about the finale and the future here: http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/12/on...le-postmortem/

Comment

Once Upon a Time Creators Talk Regina's Blast from the Past, Confirm Season 4′s Frozen Twist

TVLINE | First things first: Who are we looking at there at the very end?
                    ADAM HOROWITZ | That is Elsa. We fell in love with the movie Frozen when we saw it, my daughters are obsessed as is Eddy’s son… It is something that ever since we saw it would gnaw at us, “Is there a way to fit it into our world?” And we cooked up a way to do it. We pitched the studio and the network and they were kind enough to say, “Go do it.”
                    EDDY KITSIS | What’s funny is that people think Disney called us up and was like, “You need to do Frozen,” and it’s really actually quite hard to get these characters. It’s not like they call you up and say, “We’d like you to do this.” It’s actually quite the opposite. You have to work at it and have a vision and the spirit.

TVLINE | Right, for something as fresh in pop culture as this, it’d seem you have less leeway.
                    HOROWITZ | Look, we had an idea for how we wanted to approach this story, and we are very well aware of how beloved the movie is, so we’re very careful that we want to tell a story that is uniquely ours but also honors that movie and those characters that everyone fell in love with this past year. KITSIS | The thing we love about Elsa is she is a character that is perceived to be a villain but is clearly misunderstood, and that goes to the heart of our show.

TVLINE | Does she have a history with Rumple? He seemed a bit afraid of that chamber she was locked up inside.
                    KITSIS | It seems like they’ve crossed paths….

TVLINE | Is this role Maggie Grace’s or Elizabeth Mitchell’s to lose?
                    HOROWITZ | We are so excited to dive into the process of casting. We literally delivered the final [cut] of the finale on Friday… KITSIS | … and now we have two weeks off. When we come back we’ll start dealing with casting.

TVLINE | Moving on to Maid Marian: Obviously the Regina fans are none too happy this morning. To quote one, “Why did you go to the trouble of redeeming her only to crush her heart all over again?”
                    HOROWITZ | Heres the thing: What we feel like we’ve done with Regina over three years is grown the character. She has changed and evolved, and this doesn’t change that. What it does is it changes the way she reacts to this. That’s the drama for us — how does this “new” Regina deal with this kind of adversity? We’re throwing a challenge in her way. This is not about her suddenly becoming that character we met three years ago.
                    KITSIS | Also, there’s Emma’s side of this — does she feel any guilt? She saved someone’s life, but in a lot of ways crushed someone’s [life], just like her mom did. We’d like to play out the reality of all this. HOROWITZ | [Regina and Emma] are in new place. That doesn’t just go out the window. If it did, what would have happened at the end of the finale is Regina’s eyes would have glared red, she would have conjured a fireball and Emma would be toast. KITSIS | I disagree — she would have tried to do a heart-rip first, and when she couldn’t do that, then she would go to fireball.

TVLINE | Will you be playing a love triangle, or will Robin Hood up and bail on his new love?
                    HOROWITZ | We’ll just have to wait and see.

TVLINE | But Robin Hood did think Marian already was dead before Regina went to execute her, right?
                    HOROWITZ | To clear it up: In Season 2 we saw Marian ill, which is why Robin was trying to steal the wand from Rumple. And then she was cured, and she went on to give birth to Roland. In Season 3, Robin Hood talks about how he lost his wife — not from the illness but a whole separate thing. So something clearly happened that we’ll explore next season, where they were separated and she died — and he certainly didn’t think the Evil Queen killed her. There’s a story there to be told.

TVLINE | Can you confirm yet that Sean Maguire will be a series regular for Season 4?
                    HOROWITZ | What we can say is we certainly hope to have him back next season — as what [status of cast member] remains to be seen.

TVLINE | And then we have Emma and Hook, who outside of the Charmings are now Storybrooke’s most stable relationship!
                    HOROWITZ | Give ‘em time. [Laughs] They had a nice moment, but we’re not fast-forwarding to ordering in Chinese and watching movies.

TVLINE | Who in the writers room gets credit for “Princess Leia”?
                    KITSIS | Give credit to “the writers room of Once Upon a Time,” a room of Star Wars geeks staring at the life-size Boba Fett helmet in Adam’s office. So when she started to say, “Princess…,” the entire room went, “Leia!”

TVLINE | All told, how much fun was it Back to the Future-ing the Snow/Charming meet-up?
                    KITSIS | Whenever Adam and I are asked, “What’s the script you wished you wrote,” it’s always Back to the Future. We wanted to write [the double-episode finale] like a two-hour movie, so it was like, “Let’s go for it.” We knew that the theme for this second half was “There’s no place like home,” so we really wanted to thematically watch Emma see what it was all about. It’s probably the most fun we’ve had.

TVLINE | And one last bit of housekeeping: All of the friendlies who were turned by Zelena into flying monkeys were returned safely?
                    HOROWITZ | Yes. We saw Aurora smiling happily at the baby naming…. Grumpy explained that she did not give birth to a flying monkey. What happened with her was the pregnancy was put into stasis as she was monkey-fied. Now she’s back to where she was.

http:// http://tvline.com/2014/05/12...a-from-frozen/

Comment

Know what? next season would be a good time for a christmas episode. I dont know if she will last the whole season or only the first half but would be cool if she frozen the entire town and made it all christmasy. and since hook always makes me think jack spapparow at some point he can be cursed to turn into a skeleton and they can make him jack skellington. and if they could get elizabeth mitchel and tim allen on they can be mr and mrs claus.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                        Know what? next season would be a good time for a christmas episode. I dont know if she will last the whole season or only the first half but would be cool if she frozen the entire town and made it all christmasy. and since hook always makes me think jack spapparow at some point he can be cursed to turn into a skeleton and they can make him jack skellington. and if they could get elizabeth mitchel and tim allen on they can be mr and mrs claus.
                        I was thinking it would be appropriate for it to be around the holidays so they could introduce Elsa...especially if they do a half season story arc. That is, if it doesn't start immediately after the season 3 finale, though there will probably be some time lapse.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                          I was thinking it would be appropriate for it to be around the holidays so they could introduce Elsa...especially if they do a half season story arc. That is, if it doesn't start immediately after the season 3 finale, though there will probably be some time lapse.
                          ya no clue if they will do a time jump or anything. would elsa have been hiding if they do or would she freeze the town for months. i think it would be best for them to pick up right from the start. i also wonder if they would ever leave storybrook to focus on magical people that have been here for a long time. like that dragon guy. i really hope we get to that at some point.

Comment

They need time recover, is what I'd say. They just dealt with Zelena and now they have to deal with Elsa right after. When will there be a break for them. Though now that I think about it Elsa needs to come out guns blazing; in this case her snowy/ice powers. Its just a matter of the story they're going to tell with her. It can't just be her trying to cover the earth in snow and ice; its too predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                              They need time recover, is what I'd say. They just dealt with Zelena and now they have to deal with Elsa right after. When will there be a break for them. Though now that I think about it Elsa needs to come out guns blazing; in this case her snowy/ice powers. Its just a matter of the story they're going to tell with her. It can't just be her trying to cover the earth in snow and ice; its too predictable.
                              ya they really havent had any breaks or anything from doom and gloom. still dont know if shes really bad or not. guess we need to find out why rumple had her in his hidden room of doom. it could always be possible that she leaves town and causes problems elsewhere. wouldnt someone wonder whats with the chick in the bright blue dress tho? wonder who they will get to play her cause i assume the person at the end was just a stand in and wont be the actual actress.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎