Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of the Season Finale?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is everyone treating this as a single episode when it wasn't? (as I just pointed out) When the season comes out on DVD, last night's finale is most likely going to be split into its component parts, with Snow Drifts (Hour 1) being separated from There's No Place Like Home (Hour 2).
    Last edited by DigificWriter; 05-12-2014, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Was I the only one who thought that the bottle might be jafar?

Jafar and ursula can come back as villains at any time, I loved them.

If OUAT nails frozen, maybe they'll get to bring in a star wars character. The writers have referenced star wars before, they're clearly interested.

Comment

Originally posted by DigificWriter
        Last night's episodes (no, that's not a typo) were great.
        Why is everyone treating this as a single episode when it wasn't? (as I just pointed out) When the season comes out on DVD, last night's finale is most likely going to be split into its component parts, with Snow Drifts (Hour 1) being separated from There's No Place Like Home (Hour 2).

Comment

It was fun getting a BttF-style retelling...
          Yeah, I laughed when Hook asked Emma if Marty McFly was a wizard. I was also really surprised that Universal allowed Disney to reference the series that much, with the style of the past sequences, plus mentioning the DeLorean.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewriter
            no, I don't have little kids and my nieces already saw it besides I have learned in another thread that the new villain isn't from Frozen but is probably from Hans Christian Andersen's Snow Queen
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Snow_Queen
            Frozen is based on the snow queen but they made her good instead of a villian.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
              Was I the only one who thought that the bottle might be jafar?
              I thought it was going to be the genie from Aladdin, at first.

Edit: Another thing that crossed my mind was that it was a future version of Emma, but since everybody seems to think it's the character from Frozen, I guess it won't be.

Jafar and ursula can come back as villains at any time, I loved them.
              Really? I thought the "real" version of Ursula was absolutely terrible. I don't care if she ever comes back. I'd only want to see Lana Parilla's Ursula again (like Regina would heed real Ursula's threat anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
                I thought it was going to be the genie from Aladdin, at first.

Edit: Another thing that crossed my mind was that it was a future version of Emma, but since everybody seems to think it's the character from Frozen, I guess it won't be.

Really? I thought the "real" version of Ursula was absolutely terrible. I don't care if she ever comes back. I'd only want to see Lana Parilla's Ursula again (like Regina would heed real Ursula's threat anyway).
                what if it is future emma and she does become the ice queen in the future and is evil.

Comment

Last night's episodes (no, that's not a typo) were great. It was fun getting a BttF-style retelling of events we'd previously seen in Snow Falls courtesy of Snow Drifts, and There's No Place Like Home gave us a resolution - for now, at least - to Emma's character arc, which I thought was great. The writers/creators have been meticulous in the way they've planned out significant story arcs for the show to date, so I think it highly likely that they knew they were bringing in a version of the Snow Queen character months before Frozen took the world by storm, although I also think it highly likely that they deliberately based the character's physical appearance on the film - rather than as she's described in the original fairytale - just as they've done with other characters they've brought into the series. One other thought/observation: Emma was a really tall pre-teen in that Boston flashback ( now we know where Henry got his 'tall genes' from).
                  On those notes, I loved the Back to the Future moment that Emma had with hook, priceless. Also, could they find a younger actress that looked even more like her? The girl they chose had an incredibly striking resemblence...I was quite impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    what if it is future emma and she does become the ice queen in the future and is evil.
                    Well, they have now confirmed that it's Frozen, so it probably won't be her, but: since I didn't know who it was supposed to be at the very end, I thought it was a good idea

Comment

This was honestly my favourite OUAT episode. So good.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎