No announcement yet.

My theory on Emma's brother.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My theory on Emma's brother.

I think he's Dracula. I know it sounds crazy but just hear me out in Season 2 we were introduced to Frankenstein and Ruby called herself the werewolf. Ever since I've been wondering if they plan on introducing other Horror story characters and this whole time travel thing has gotten me thinking that maybe Emma's brother get's lost in time and grows up to become OUT version of Dracula.

Dracula? That's interesting but I don't see it since Zalina said he was an innocent. I think he is just a normal baby.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewriter
      Dracula? That's interesting but I don't see it since Zalina said he was an innocent. I think he is just a normal baby.
      Well that's just it though he is innocent now but remember what they've said over the course the series "Evil isn't born it's made." Assuming Prince Neil gets lost in time at some point he could end up living a miserable life and become cruel and evil. Much like how Regina and Rumple became evil.

Comment

I think that's quite an assumption to make. I don't forsee them giving her a baby brother just for him to have some evil future version of himself out there. If they do the future version route, I see it being more likely that they'll do the typical older-version-coming-to-warn-younger-version-of-family-about-coming-danger type of route. It just makes more sense that they'd do that if they consider going further with this time traveling business. Considering both Snow and Charming's personality, though, evil is the furthest thing I imagine happening to this baby. Look at Emma's path: she was sent away from her parents and went through hell and back throughout her life. For normal kids, they'd be way more messed up and acting out far worse compared to Emma (whose acting out stage really was nothing). Heck, some of them would be in prison for a better portion of their lives because they'd be out doing more as soon as they got out. But Emma got out and became a Bail Bonds person, and never lost the goodness in her personality. Sure, she had trouble trusting people since the person she loved betrayed her, but she certainly didn't turn evil in any way or darken her heart.

Besides, her heart is special to where I don't think it really CAN get darkened that easily, let alone swayed. It can't be stolen away from her, so it's only natural to assume that it can't really be tainted either.

So it's safer to assume that her brother is going to be the exact same way.

Comment

he's a child of true love- he won't turn evil!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonatus
            I think that's quite an assumption to make. I don't forsee them giving her a baby brother just for him to have some evil future version of himself out there. If they do the future version route, I see it being more likely that they'll do the typical older-version-coming-to-warn-younger-version-of-family-about-coming-danger type of route. It just makes more sense that they'd do that if they consider going further with this time traveling business. Considering both Snow and Charming's personality, though, evil is the furthest thing I imagine happening to this baby. Look at Emma's path: she was sent away from her parents and went through hell and back throughout her life. For normal kids, they'd be way more messed up and acting out far worse compared to Emma (whose acting out stage really was nothing). Heck, some of them would be in prison for a better portion of their lives because they'd be out doing more as soon as they got out. But Emma got out and became a Bail Bonds person, and never lost the goodness in her personality. Sure, she had trouble trusting people since the person she loved betrayed her, but she certainly didn't turn evil in any way or darken her heart.

Besides, her heart is special to where I don't think it really CAN get darkened that easily, let alone swayed. It can't be stolen away from her, so it's only natural to assume that it can't really be tainted either.

So it's safer to assume that her brother is going to be the exact same way.
            intersesting that this new season they just did that with Bell and Rumple's son.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎