Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome To The Flash Forum - Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome To The Flash Forum - Introduce Yourself!

New to KSiteTV's Flash forum? Introduce yourself!

My name is Patrick. For a lifetime I've been consumed by the world of DC Comics and now I'm posting in a forum with only one goal - to kill a few minutes before passing out. But to do this, I can't just start typing and let words happen. I have to type something else. I have to mean something else!

Previously on the KSiteTV Flash forum:

Um... I have no idea where I'm going with this anymore...

Comment

My username is mbozzo. I saw both all the episodes of the original and the first episode of the 2014 version of the Flash. I hope that it will as long as Smallville did.

Comment

Absolute Flash tragic. Think John Broome who created the Rogues (or at least most of them) was an incredible under rated writer and Carmine Infantino was a great comic artist, (His Batman, Batgirl, Deadman, JLA covers, Star Wars etc. ) but Flash was his best work (he is my favourite artist). DC often has not looked after their intellectual property, but when they got him back to draw the last 55 issues, well it worked. He started the Flash and he closed it.

In a world of superhero angst ( a Marvel specialty, but shared by GL's early Hal Jordan, Olllie, Batman etc), Barry was so, level so calm, and Iris was unique.

Have Flash from 108 to 350 and read them all, plus almost all of Johns work on the Flash. Have lots of others in my collection but those early Flash up to 174 (maybe the greatest Flash cover ever) are so great to read no matter how often I have looked at them.

I never thought he would work as a movie but this is going to be so good.
        Last edited by Terry Gibbs; 10-26-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Hi. Name's Cris, a fanboy for as long as I can remember. Great to be here. Thanks.

Comment

My name's Tim. I was on the forums when Smallville was still on but then didn't come back till The Flash. I've been a Flash fan for as long as I can remember. I haven't kept up with the comics iterations but know the gist of the character.

I'm beyond excited that there is a new show, having watched the original when it premiered in the 90's.

Looking forward to contributing my humble knowledge and opinions on this forum.

Comment

Just reintroducing myself! My name is Jess and I was a HUGE Smallville fan back in the day. That is until I developed a love/hate relationship with the later seasons. I would get so pissed off at the show, yet still go back to it every Thursday.

Now I'm an Arrow addict and excited for The Flash! I've been in and out of the forums here for the past several years and I really love discussing and reviewing episodes here. Nice to see some new people around these parts!

Comment

I found these ksite forums from watching Arrow. It was fun when the whole flash cameo was in Arrow last season, and I have high hopes for this show.
                Occaisionally I foray into comics, and I always liked Flash and JLA. I think it's cool how he has a forensic career and it should help a lot as Flash.

Comment

I'm a fan over in the Arrow site as well, My username is in honor of the 8th Soldier of Victory a team in which the Green Arrow was on or rather the 7 Soldier of Victory. The 8th is an honorary member of Chinese descent.

Comment

Hi my name is Romy and i have been a member since I started to watch Smallville back in the day also. Now my favortie shows are the Flash and Arrow on the CW.Hopefully they last as good as SV.

Comment

My name is Roxy and the Flash is my favorite show. I love speculating what will happen in upcoming seasons.

Comment

My name is Karan and Flash is my favorite show right now.

Comment

Hey all!
                          Golddragon71 here!
                          I'm a long-time Flash Fan starting back in 1990 when the original Series with John Wesley Shipp first aired.
                          I got into the Flash comics a little later on...(I think I became a dedicated full-time reader with "the return of Barry Allen"
                          (Ironically, I actually was more excited to see the return of Jay Garrick who was featured on the cover that started that particular storyline)
                          I'm a regular poster in the ClassicComics Forum as well as the Fastest forum alive (which has really been pretty dead as of late) as well as the Facebook pages for the Flash (TV series official page) and Speed Forece.
                          comic-wise I'm a big fan of all the Flashes (although Classic Wally West is my personal favorite)
                          I'm currently back-tracking Barry's original Run collecting all the issues between 150-350 (The first 45 issues I have in Flash Archives 1-6 and to date I have 239-350 complete as well as everything after)
                          I look forward to talking with you guys about everything Flash related here

Comment

My name is Jane August and I am a huge fan of DC shows especially The Flash and Arrow.

Comment

Hi! My name is Beth. The Flash is my favorite out of all the Arrowverse shows. I have a love/hate relationship with Arrow, I like Legends and Supergirl sometimes, but I have always been a consistent watcher of The Flash. I actually just discovered Smallville in January 18, and that is how I happened upon this board. 🙂 ( My husband was stationed overseas when Smallville came out, so I had no clue what it was when we got back to the States).

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎