X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent Carter to Become a Show

More Hayley Atwell?

That's good news !

Agreed.

And the WWII era will be interesting in addition to (hopefully) superhuman elements.

Comment

I like that idea.

Comment

Agent Carter to Become a Show

Another show to look forward to. Wonder if Tony Stark's dad will be in this.

Comment

Originally posted by Who
          Another show to look forward to. Wonder if Tony Stark's dad will be in this.
          It's supposed to pick up where the One-Shot left off, so obviously it will feature Howard Stark. Flashbacks of Steve Rogers is to be expected, and maybe the Howling Commandos will be a part of the show? To explain the Winter Soldier program maybe? And SHIELD/Howard Stark experimenting with the Tesseract. What I actually want to see is more of Hydra, and how they take them down. Madame Hydra cameo, anyone?

Comment

Yes, I would not be surprised to see Howard Stark as a regular character. And there were some other heroes from that era who could be used. I am sort of taking a "wait-and-see" attitude on this show.

Comment

I'm not that familiar with the comic books. Which superheroes / supervillains were active around that time?

Comment

Atwell has hinted that Cooper will be joining the cast, but his reps and the shows reps have denied so far. I think he will end up on it in some capacity, hopefully as a series regular.

Always happy for another comic book TV series, we are truly spoiled these days!

Comment

I hope Gabe Jones (Derek Luke) is apart of this show. He is the most likely Howling commando to be related to Tripp, and in the comics a love interest of Peggy.

Comment

Some supporting cast roles have been posted.... not a comic book character in sight though

From Film Divider:

Deputy Director Roger Hooley is a hardworking, principled older man and Peggy’s boss. As you might expect, he’s bothered by ongoing problems in his personal life as well as the challenges of his day job.

Agent Jack Thompson is in his 30s, handsome and damn well knows it. The polar opposite of Dooley, he doesn’t take kindly to women in the workplace, nor how little recognition he gets. Worse, he wants Dooley’s job and is desperate to prove himself.

Edward Hutchins is a highly professional agent with an unusual problem; duplicity. He’s lying to his wife about what he does to stop her worrying. True Lies, SHIELD style.

Daniel Sousa is everything Jack Thompson wants to be. He’s a war hero who walks using a leg brace, but finds dealing with office politics to be harder than working around his injury. Sousa is also a fiercely honourable, gentle man and we’re betting he becomes one of Peggy’s major allies.

And outside of the agency, there’s Angie Martinelli. Working as an automat waitress, Angie dreams of being a singer. She’s a tough, compassionate young woman who is smart and loyal and seems set to be Peggy’s anchor to the world away from SHIELD.

Comment

Cool new SDCC poster released for "Agents Of SHIELD / Agent Carter"

Comment

Agent Carter producers talk about the show and its Arrow connection.

The Arrow connection is that one of the Executive Producers Tara Butters is married to Marc Guggenheim.

Comment

Chad Michael Murray and Enver Gjokaj have joined the series as Jack Thompson and Daniel Sousa.

Source: http://marvel.com/news/tv/2014/8/29/...ts_2_key_roles

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                            Chad Michael Murray and Enver Gjokaj have joined the series as Jack Thompson and Daniel Sousa.

Source: http://marvel.com/news/tv/2014/8/29/...ts_2_key_roles
                            Oooh, nice casting! thank you for sharing. I like both of them a lot.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎