• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misha Collins returning as regular in Season 10

now that's good news

Comment

Yay!!!!

Comment

the only good thing about the show getting another season.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
          I'm glad you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
            I'm glad you're wrong.
            You know, I kind of wish Misha wasn't coming back so that Anu wouldn't post here anymore.

Comment

Was not at all surprised by this news. I didn't even know it was a question that he'd come back until recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                Well don't watch it then , simple really.

great news about Castiel staying next season too.

Comment

It is great news! Hopefully by the end of the season they'll somehow be able to restore Cas's original grace so he doesn't lose his powers...

Comment

I kind of wish they would have waited to say whether or not Misha would be back until after the finale. The mystery of it really kind of told us that the consequences of the episode may have been incredible. Especially with the plot line that the grace inside him is killing him it now seems almost like a copout that they would reveal he is coming back. But then again I suppose I can't gripe about spoilers on a website that relishes in them hahaha. This was just something I wanted to be surprised by kind of like I was genuinely surprised when Castiel came back in Season 7 even though he had been revived before.

Comment

I would like Cas to be human again though....I don't want him to be the big bad like he was....Metatron has given him the "knowledge" of humans and history and culture, so if he does lose Theo's grace and becomes fully human again, he could then be a hunter, possibly the new-new-new Bobby

With all that has happened in the past 9 years, I think the only "big bad" right now is finding God.

With Mark Pellegrino now freed up, I can't help but see the irony in having Lucifer helping to track down God to restore the order that Heaven and Hell need.....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                        I would like Cas to be human again though....I don't want him to be the big bad like he was....Metatron has given him the "knowledge" of humans and history and culture, so if he does lose Theo's grace and becomes fully human again, he could then be a hunter, possibly the new-new-new Bobby

With all that has happened in the past 9 years, I think the only "big bad" right now is finding God.

With Mark Pellegrino now freed up, I can't help but see the irony in having Lucifer helping to track down God to restore the order that Heaven and Hell need.....
                        Why would Lucifer team up to restore order to anything though? If anything I think it would be Michael that would look to try to team with Cas to find God and Lucifer trying to thwart them and/or kill God.

Hell's order isn't really as broken down as Heaven's as well. They are both messed up for very different reasons. What I find interesting about hell is everything still works as intended as far as we know. The lack of a leader really hasn't effected anything as much as demons just wondering who was going to come out on top in the battle between Abbadon and Crowley. Assuming Crowley has won everything will go back to a certain level of normalcy. I am hoping that the demon army that Abbadon grew is somehow referenced as well as it would seem those souls may bring a powerplay into hell's hands.

As for heaven I really wish they would showcase the devestation of kicking the angel's out has caused. They always talk about hell working like a power grid. It would be interesting to see how it worked a little more in how everyone's fantasies are generated and how they are being effected with the entire host being exiled. Like I have said before, this season would have GREATLY benefited with a look behind the curtain and bringing back long since dead characters like Ash, Ellen, Jo, Rufus, Bobby, and maybe even Samuel(if he made it to heaven after working with crowley anyway) and them banding together so the war could be fought on both fronts.

What could be really cool is somehow Sam and Dean by the end of the season are somehow locked in Heaven's prison as a way for Metatron to stop them from getting into his affairs and somehow have to track everyone down and break out. They said they are somehow put into a brand new situation. I am only wondering what that could be at this point. As much as I would like it to be the cage opening that doesn't sound quite as "NEW" as they are saying.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎