No announcement yet.

#5.19 "Man on Fire"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.19 "Man on Fire"

Another weak episode of retcons and pointless plot progress.

I'm confused though: why did that lady want to kill Damon if Enzo compelled her to forget all about Augustine and move on?

Originally posted by DA_Champion
    Another weak episode of retcons and pointless plot progress.

I'm confused though: why did that lady want to kill Damon if Enzo compelled her to forget all about Augustine and move on?
    Yeah, Iasked me the same question when I was watching that scne... She ddn´t even met Damon back on Augustine´s lab, so could she even blame Damon for Enzo´s death? And another thing, it was implied that Stefan did know abt the Augustine before Damon and Elena ended up there this season, thou Stefan asked Damon why he he never heard abt that before ... So when that Maggie told Stefan back in 1060 he was awaew that Damon was in Augustine so it would make sense that owadays he should have at least a clue abt that society...

Comment

Ugh. I am only watching because my fond memories of the show I loved and I like Paul, Ian & Nina...but the show bites wind now.

[edit] I would be more interested if the Wonder Twins were villains rather than Marcos & The Travelers.
      Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 04-25-2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I thought that the blonde witch would die with vamp blood in her system and cone back as a vamp witch hybrid.

They zoomed in on some puddles when she was talking to Bonnie, I figured she would slip and die.

I also fgured the travelers were breaking the vamp/witch synthesis ban.

Comment

I may be stupid but isn't the reason for the doppelgänger curse, the other side part of "balance" and with no balance there is chaos? Missing people is one thing but turning the world on it's head and unleashing powerful supernatural beings and having an imbalance is a bad thing? I watch the show late and only see EPs once but what The Travelers want is bad...what Silas wanted was bad...what Klaus wanted was bad?

Comment

Caught in the Sun,

They've changed the reason so many times :-)

I think the curse happened as a means of nature restoring balance. Silas and his girlfriend were not supposed to exist so Nature made their existence repeat. The other side was made by that other witch to punish Silas.

Comment

I only watch, hoping Stefan and Elena get back together.

The villain non sense continues. Yeah, I'm so sure that all Markos wants is to settle in one town, forever. Yeah, he won't cause any havoc, he'll live in peace and harmony with the rest of his people.

Seriously, just another villain with another messed up plan.

On the flip side, I hope Enzo's death doesn't cause Damon down another dark path. We seen that enough out of him already. I would like him to accept the death and move on.

Comment

Villains this show has had in 5 seasons:

Damon, the vampires locked in the tomb, Katharine, Elijah, Klaus, super-Alaric, creepy professor #1, Silas, creepy professor #2, Markos, and counting.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                  Villains this show has had in 5 seasons:

Damon, the vampires locked in the tomb, Katharine, Elijah, Klaus, super-Alaric, creepy professor #1, Silas, creepy professor #2, Markos, and counting.
                  You forgot the counsel, Esther, kol, suicidal Finn, rebekah, mikael, the hunters, Isobel, travellers, most witches, Qetsiyah, the wolves, oh good grief these people have a lot of enemies.

I yawned through this episode and played on my iPad mostly. Will they ever be able to return this show to it's former glory or has it completely jumped the shark?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎