Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the "old friend" Sarah was talking about?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the "old friend" Sarah was talking about?

Well... It's almost obvius that she's going to Nanda Parbat and she may be going to get Ra's al Ghul or Nyssa... Or she's going to get another person but i don't know and i wanna know ur opinions! (just saying, if she arrives with Ra's al Ghul, Slade is f***** up)

And who was the person that has to die? Well... Slade already killed Moira, is he going to kill Laurel or Sarah? Well, I've been serching in DC Database. Maybe Oliver's son is alive and somehow he knows archery... Well, he know that Slade know more about anything that anyone else. Maybe he's gonna help?

I think Sara is next to die, but I wouldn't want her to. Not because of me liking her or something, but because it would seem pointless to bring such a character that affected the Lance family so much in the first season, only to rip her away from them again. It doesn't seem right. Plus Laurel hasn't learned much from her role in the LoA.

Now that I think about it, for a mother who blamed herself from letting her go on the Queen's Gambit, Dinah hasn't been around Sara that much since they find out she was alive.

Comment

I would guess Sarah is going to see Nissa. Shes thinking herself a killer so where else would she go? She feels that's all she can do is kill...

Comment

It seems like it would be Nyssa. But the writers know that's what we all would think, and they may try and fake us out.
        What if her old friend is actually ... Malcolm Merlyn??

Comment

i was thinking it might also be malcolm, would be a neat twist

Comment

The obvious choice should be Nyssa.

Comment

I was thinking today, maybe she was leaving to get some more of that venom (for Roy). Seemed like they were saying they have a limited supply.

Comment

Bruce Wayne!

Comment

I think is Sarah, prelude to Laurel become Black Canary

Comment

It would have been so much more awesome if Sara was replaced by Felicity in that scene. Because then I would know Felicity's friend is the Flash

Comment

yeah its Nyssa who Sara went to go see when Sara said she would be meeting an 'old friend' as greenarrowtv just officially posted a ' spoiler ' saying that Sara went back to meet Nyssa and brought back Nyssa and a bunch of the Leaugue of Assassins' men back to home to defend Starling City from Slade's thugs and to also help Oliver and Sara take down Slade once and for all!

Comment

I think the last person to die will be Sara and honestly I think she has given all she can for the show...it might be her time to go

Let's Talk: Arrow - Seeing Red

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎