0 0%

3 6.12%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - Seeing Stupid

1 2.04%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    New In Town
    Why oh why is Moira dead!!!???? It felt more than a little weird to me that Sara would just leave Oliver in the middle of the Slade crisis.

a bit off topic here but for those that read the comics is there any relation between Oliver Queen (first green arrow) and Connor Hawke? (2nd green arrow) i feel they could totally spin this in the future now that Oli has a kid out there somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by J-MaL View Post
    a bit off topic here but for those that read the comics is there any relation between Oliver Queen (first green arrow) and Connor Hawke? (2nd green arrow) i feel they could totally spin this in the future now that Oli has a kid out there somewhere
    it's his son

Forum Regular
    what a crazy episode and lol my body is still tense from Moira's death!! but i just want to know what every happened to Oliver fighting the people on the list who have failed his city just like in season 1 !!! and in the next episode's promo trailer, Oliver said to someone that he is the Arrow and evryone is saying that he told Thea that he is the Arrow! if this is the case then i am happy becuase it was about damn time that Thea found out that Oliver was the Arrow because Thea should of put the pieces together that Oliver was not alone on the island as Oliver clearly knew Slade on a deeper level and Thea is not that dumb!... and i cannot wait for Malcolm Merlyn to return and possibly team up with Oliver to kick Slade's ass!, and for some reason i think that Sara will be the next person to die as Slade said that their is one more person who has to die and Felicity/Diggle will not die becuase they are apart of Team Arrow and Laurel will not die becuyase the producers of Arrow have clearly stated about 100 times in multiple interviews that Oliver will end up being with Laurel just like in the comics and that Laurel will become Black Canary and Laurel is important to the show so its gotta be Sara who dies and plus Slade kinda hates Sara because she survived instead of Shado and Sara helped Oliver kill Slade on the island so he has a vendetta to kill Sara... and eveyone is soo gonna be affected by Moira's death just like everyone was when Tommy died and i kinda wish Roy died because he is a horrible sidekick to Oliver and he is soo annoying and whiny...

but i just want to know what every happened to Oliver fighting the people on the list who have failed his city just like in season 1 !!!
    from the opening credits -

I have come home with only one goal- to save my city. But to do that, I can't be the killer I once was. To honor my friend's memory, I must be someone else. I must be something else.
    it's the start of his transition from being a vigilante to being a hero.

and i cannot wait for Malcolm Merlyn to return and possibly team up with Oliver to kick Slade's ass!
    agreed that would be pretty damn cool if they did team up.

i kinda wish Roy died because he is a horrible sidekick to Oliver and he is soo annoying and whiny...
    the Mirakuru has kicked into over drive & he's having a difficult time dealing with it's effects, it's not the real Roy. in time ollie & roy are going to make one kick ass team

Damn it show, you got me! Not so much the death itself. Unfortunately, I was spoiled about it weeks ago. And once we saw flashbacks about her and we found out she knew Oliver's secret, the die was cast. Nonetheless, Moira's death was one of the most incredible scenes in the show's history. Dramatic, shocking, heroic, emotional and flat out gruesome. And the acting was top notch from all. Stephen, Willa, Manu and Susanna. Don't know about the rest, but I will really miss Moira. She made her mistakes, but she was never overly dramatic and she at least had a higher purpose. A purpose she died for. And that's why the flashbacks were so important. They showed she would never change. From a pure acting standpoint, Susanna Thompson is a major loss. She was one of the best the show had. Especially on the female side.

Stephen Amell is another one who's really acted his heart out lately. He was very good in the death scene, but he might have been even better in the very last flashback scene. Even though the scene took place 7 years ago, it was acted like it was the very last scene Oliver and Moira had together. It helped Moira go out on somewhat of a high note and redeemed as far as what her life purpose was. As for Oliver, man, he's really at a low point: He's broke, Roy is comatose, Sara is gone, Moira is dead, Thea hates him, Diggle gets knocked out left and right () and he's on one bad wheel. Makes you wonder how he will master the strength to fight back.

I don't think there's any way back for Slade now. I said this last week, but the show does an excellent job in showing how the mirakuru messes with their heads. We saw it with Roy and Slade this week. Even Oliver was taken aback by how irrational Slade was becoming. Even if they cure Slade from the mirakuru, I don't think he can ever be forgiven. The way he toyed with Oliver's family in that scene was cutthroat. One thing's for sure. When Malcolm finds out, there will be hell to pay. Can't wait to see that!

I'm glad this episode wasn't all about Roy. The show threw us a curve ball there and it was really a Moira heavy episode. Long term, he'll be ok I feel. But having killed people, you have to believe that will come back to haunt him, even if he's free of the drug. Thea got on my nerves a bit, but it's typical of that character. Sadly, all the revelations from Slade will make her even more resentful towards Oliver. She'll probably even blame him for Moira's death.

The Sara stuff I didn't like. Not that I mind the relationship with Oliver ending. They shouldn't have hooked up again in the first place. But the show suffers from some kind of identity crisis on the whole kill/don't kill dilemma. Sara was perfectly fine to leave that in the past in Heit to the Demon. Likewise for Birds of Prey. It's like the showrunners change their minds every 3 episodes. The whole thing felt like a forced way to break up Oliver and Sara.

Sin has really grown on me with each episode.

9/10. Lets see if the next 3 episodes can top that and force me to give a 10.

PS 1: Moira knowing the secret since last year I can live with. But if she knew, so should Detective Lance. Ugh.

PS 2: Oliver should never utter the phrase "No one dies tonight" again.
    Last edited by costas22; 04-24-2014 at 04:11 AM.

New In Town
    its clear now malcolm and oliver will team up or atleast work together. slade first kidnapped thea, malcolms daughter. now he has killed moira. the second love of malcolms life and the mother of his daughter. of course merlyn is just a normal man, no mirakuru but he is far superior to oliver in terms of tactical thinking and combat skills. deathstroke might not die but he is going to get his ass kicked good lol

Hly Sh**balls. EPIC.

Incredible, just incredible. As the EP's have stated...the season finale started this week!

Forum Whiz
    That was a really great episode. I like the fact that Sara still has some killer instinct in her. I think it makes for a much more interesting character. I also hope that she brings some of her old colleagues with her in the finale to take down Slade.

That scene with Slade, Moira, Thea and Oliver in the woods is IMO the best scene in the series. I am really going to miss Moira though as she is my favourite character. I can't wait to see how much Thea picked up between the conversation Oliver had with Slade.

One quote that intrigued me about the episode was near the start when Diggle said to Felicity something along the lines of "no one could ever turn you into a dark person". I wonder if that is some sort of foreshadowing for the final few episodes.

I also really liked the scenes between Diggle and Thea. As far as I recall, this is the first episode where they have had any sort of interaction, at least between the two of them.

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by DLT-theBlackBlueBlur View Post
    I don't even know... the whole episode... but the end... I don't even know what to say. Apparently Moria doesn't either. "Malcolm Merlyn is--"

Oh, and I have a question: who was the girl from the flashbacks? Do we know who she is?
    Well, maybe she's the mother of the Green Arrow (the son of Oliver in the comics) and he doesn't know yet. But if Oliver's son has archery skills to... Slade is doomed

Forum Whiz
    Another exciting episode, I'm almost at a loss other than to say I liked the ep.

Regarding Roy, I really hope they can cure him. But he has some serious cop beatdowns that he may have to answer for. And now he is on a table in the Arrow cave in an induced coma. STAR labs better come up with something quick to cure these guys. Roy is barely in there. It seemed he came out momentarily and begged to be killed, which Sin interfered with.
    It made me think of a mini Hulk/Banner situation, where the real person is somewhere submerged in there.

Sara said she had to visit an old friend before leaving. I can only infer she is going back to the league of assassins. So maybe she will be along with a cavalry at some point to help take down this mirakuru army. But it also leaves Ollie available to get back with Laurel.

The situation with Moira, Thea, Ollie and Slade was hard to watch. I kept hoping that Slade wasn't totally gone and could be reasoned with. But he was talking to a ghost that isn't there. This time, Ollie didn't choose. Mom made the same choice she had been making for most of her life, to do what she could to protect her family. She will be missed, I always liked the character, even though she was devious.

And I believe that Moira was going to tell Thea and Ollie that Malcolm is ... alive.

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Yeah thats what I thought she was gonna say too. Just a shocker of an episode. Makes me hope that Ollie is gonna annihilate Slade once the season finale rolls around. Gonna miss Moira but im hoping we will maybe see her again somehow. Anything is possible on this show.

Wow, what an amazingly fantastic episode!

So, you think the girl in the preview is Ollies daughter? Maybe a female "Conner Hawke" ?????? I have no idea.

Anyone else ?

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Not a bad theory. Maybe they'll make that the cliffhanger for this season. Thatd be awesome and a nice way to keep people interested throughout the summer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast