No announcement yet.

#1.20 "A Sort Of Homecoming"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.20 "A Sort Of Homecoming"

Talk about the 4/21 episode of The Tomorrow People here!

Poor John! Was a great episode though. Can't wait to see how the last few episodes of the season play out.

Comment

Thought it was great. What Hilary was gonna do was obvious when she told Astrid 1 hour on the dot. Interested to see where it goes from here since the season's nearly over.

Comment

It was a great episode. Really sad for John that he was stripped from his powers.. Diddn´t see that coming.
        At the end with Hillary, I figured it was a bomb. I think she´s dead and the Founder is still alive. Maybe deformed with burn wounds or something.
        It was fun to see Roger in action, hope to see more of this in the upcoming 2 episodes.
        And dammit I want a season 2!

Comment

Interesting episode.

They brought Roger back to wakefullness faster than I thought (I assumed it would be dragged out more--I know we had the waiting montage and all but still).

Hilary reporting to the Founder about Roger.

Oh, Luke! Gotta admit I enjoyed your shirtless scene with John fighting Roger! And it was so obvious that John wants to be punished for 'killing' Roger.

Family dinner (nice to see Luca calling them out on all this weirdness) with Astrid as buffer. And Hilary gets herself invited. When she said she loves Stephen I did wonder if she was telling the truth. I do think she does (did).

Roger and Jed working together. Wow, Roger just accepts his brother right away. What will happen when he finds out the things that Jed did? And it sure looks like Jed was the 'good guy' all along then, eh?

The machine may open the Gateway but it makes Tomorrow People kill? Yikes.

The group splinters.

John facing off with Roger with the gun. Tranqing Roger then going to destroy the machine himself? Only to be captured and apparently have his powers taken away. That will be interesting.

But it was the end that was the biggest surprise. Hilary blowing herself up and taking the Founder with her (though I'm not convinced he is dead)? Also, why didn't Stephen stop time in that brief moment?

They've left me wondering 'where do we go from here?', which is a good thing.

Comment

I don't get the point of telling the founder she has a bomb on her she should have just acted casual and let the bomb blow up. lol

Hard to believe next week is the final. My guess is we will soon find out the show is cancelled after that

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
              I don't get the point of telling the founder she has a bomb on her she should have just acted casual and let the bomb blow up.
              I guess she wanted him to know that she was going to be killing him? Though yes, that was a bit silly of her to lose the element of surprise like that.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎