No announcement yet.

#5.18 "Resident Evil"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.18 "Resident Evil"

Talk about the 4/17/14 episode of TVD here!

Most boring episode of the season for me.

Comment

Another show I won't be watching next season. I like the actors of this and the originals(aside from Ian) but the story lines and characters are really starting to suck. It has nothing to do with Paul's directing skills which debuted in this episode. Poor guy was just working with what he had.

The only thing interesting about this episode was the new problem of killing the travellers inside the innocent. Marcos has a nice bodyguard in Tyler now. He is lethal to the Scooby gang vampires. With the knife destroyed they will have a problem getting the traveller out of him.

Why didn't Jeremy say "hey babe, since you can connect with the other side and liv is trying to stop this crap from happening, why do you join our little band of merry men?" I would think the two working together would be helpful.

My biggest problem with this episode is yet again, Damon. Where in the hello kitty does he get off saying anything about Elena dreaming about his brother? It is really pathetic that his little brother is the more mature of the two.

Ugh, I'm just done with this show.

Comment

This season we've had to deal with Silas, with the mad college professor, and now with Marcos. The story doesn't really progress on this show, it just stumbles around.

Comment

The only stuff in the episode that I really liked was the Stefan/Elena other reality scenes and then the scene they had together in present by the fireplace. Everything else, I could care less about, especially the stuff with Markos and the Travelers. I know Klaus is hard to top as a villain on the show, but at least, try to make us care about the villain. Silas and Markos make me go to sleep, lol

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎