Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Meta Fiction" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be the trickster
    obvious bullcrap that he wasn't suffering

Comment

Successful trade

so the big m can blow out fire.

Comment

Sweet a Star Wars reference.

Comment

Unique ending pulls paper up Which creates a black screen.

Comment

Damn a group of vampires episode.

Comment

There really shouldn't be a stand alone episode at this point in the season. There are what 5 episodes left? Why not create an amazing arc that wraps up this season in those episodes like Arrow is doing with it's last few episodes. I don't understand why Supernatural does this. Its like the writers need more time to come up with a viable solution to everything they have come up with this season. This is why Supernatural will never be in the upper echelon of television. Which is really disappointing because they have given us so much great mythology, but they can never have a solid season of story telling and have a truly great narrative that continues to keep fans interested. Of course having the mini breaks that the show does really doesn't help the momentum at all, but I realize that's the network's decision not the show's. At the same time tho, this should give the show more incentive to write better episodes to continue to hook viewers and not only peak the interest of viewers, but to raise the bar especially winding down to the finale... sigh. What do the rest of you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Axalon
                There really shouldn't be a stand alone episode at this point in the season. There are what 5 episodes left? Why not create an amazing arc that wraps up this season in those episodes like Arrow is doing with it's last few episodes. I don't understand why Supernatural does this. Its like the writers need more time to come up with a viable solution to everything they have come up with this season. This is why Supernatural will never be in the upper echelon of television. Which is really disappointing because they have given us so much great mythology, but they can never have a solid season of story telling and have a truly great narrative that continues to keep fans interested. Of course having the mini breaks that the show does really doesn't help the momentum at all, but I realize that's the network's decision not the show's. At the same time tho, this should give the show more incentive to write better episodes to continue to hook viewers and not only peak the interest of viewers, but to raise the bar especially winding down to the finale... sigh. What do the rest of you think?
                Amen Brother!!!!!!! Exactly what I think

Comment

Originally posted by Axalon
                  i agree.. they take so many breaks its ridiculous. Then they come back with a good episode. Then its just right back to fillers. The last few seasons have been like 85/15% fillers/main plot. The main plot episodes are great but the fillers are usually pretty bad. This week's filler is about Vampires.. IM SO SICK OF VAMPIRES. Its old and burnt out. Please anything but vampires. ugh

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎