Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Man Under The Hood" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Man Under The Hood" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Starting the countdown thread a little early! 3 DAYS, 5 hours, and 15 minutes left!

A whole lot of pics, screen captures, and more can be found at the site >>-----> http://greenarrowtv.com

2 days 3 hours and 28 minutes to wait.

Comment

2 days 17 minutes

Comment

Not a spoiler, just conjecture... I know in the canon of Green Arrow that Laurel Lance becomes the Black Canary. I also see, in the credits, that Caity Lotz is still a *guest star*. So... since this season is almost over and Deathstroke definitely has it in for Ollie and Sara, can we/should we expect this eppy or next to be the end of Sara?
        My own preference is that Sara would take Laurel's place, since the Laurel character has been so poorly and weakly written. It would be a nice twist to the canon, yet still be plausable in the long run. And since the *Birds of Prey* eppy did NOT introduce Barbara Gordon as Oracle, AND Felicity could easily take her place, so CW could, into the future, spin off a Birds of Prey series.

Comment

The CW app on my android phone shows Arrow as coming on 4/15 - Tuesday?
          I thought it comes on Wed, not Tue?

Comment

Originally posted by kecward78
            Not a spoiler, just conjecture... I know in the canon of Green Arrow that Laurel Lance becomes the Black Canary. I also see, in the credits, that Caity Lotz is still a *guest star*. So... since this season is almost over and Deathstroke definitely has it in for Ollie and Sara, can we/should we expect this eppy or next to be the end of Sara?
            My own preference is that Sara would take Laurel's place, since the Laurel character has been so poorly and weakly written. It would be a nice twist to the canon, yet still be plausable in the long run. And since the *Birds of Prey* eppy did NOT introduce Barbara Gordon as Oracle, AND Felicity could easily take her place, so CW could, into the future, spin off a Birds of Prey series.
            Guggenheim or Amell posted a photo of a table read for the finale, and Caity (Sara) was at the table with Amell, Cassidy, Willa, and Emily. Unless those five just happened to be in the same area to go to that meeting room, one can presume that whatever scene they were reading had those five in it. Thus, Sara is likely still alive in the finale.

Comment

22 hours 48 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by kecward78
                Erica Durance was listed as a guest star in Season 4 of Smallville. When they were writing up the contracts for the season in terms of what characters were regulars, they may not have known how much they planned on using Sara. Sort of like how Manu Bennett was in about half of Season 1 but was considered a guest star.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber
                  Erica Durance was listed as a guest star in Season 4 of Smallville. When they were writing up the contracts for the season in terms of what characters were regulars, they may not have known how much they planned on using Sara. Sort of like how Manu Bennett was in about half of Season 1 but was considered a guest star.
                  Another analogy to answer Kecward, based off Starsaber's comments, comes from this series. Emily Bett Rickards was a guest star in Season 1, and was only ever intended for that single role as an Easter Egg in "Lone Gunmen". But the fanbase went wild and they got her back for more episodes, to the point that they wrote up an early contract for her to become series regular in Season 2. Of course, the fact that they haven't done so for Sara doesn't bode well for the character, but neither has Caity Lotz been doing the circuit on pilots like Colin Donnell last year. Guess we'll find out in the next weeks one way or another.

And, on the topic of the thread's actual purpose..... for Mountain Standard Time viewers such as myself, there is 18 hours and 26 minutes. So for most others on this board, 17 horus and 26 minutes.

Comment

I guess 6 hours and 27 minutes.

Comment

4 hours 23 minutes

Comment

3 hours 17 minutes

Comment

4 hours and 3 minutes for me, so knock off an hour for those who actually do the live discussion on here...

Comment

2 Hours 34 Minutes

Comment

2 hours 3 minutes

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡