Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Librarians (TNT)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the double episodes fooled my brain into thinking there was more than 10. But yes, you guys are correct, there were only 10 in the first Season. I wonder if they'll do the double episodes again in Season 2?

Comment

In last nights Falling Skies Finale they showed a promo for Librarians and said the season premiere will be November 1st at 8 and be 2 hours.

Comment

Counting the days. One of my favorite new shows of last yr.

Comment

Certainly pumped to see this again.
          I've got the feeling that this season is going to be much bigger then last with a few extra twists and turns that won't be predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            In last nights Falling Skies Finale they showed a promo for Librarians and said the season premiere will be November 1st at 8 and be 2 hours.
            I saw it while watching F. Skies, too, Jeff. Might have squealed with joy? Heh.

I had thought we'd have to wait til Dec. for the return so this is very cool. Earlier than I had expected, which is nice.

Comment

Extended Season 2 Trailer:

http://www.ksitetv.com/the-librarian...eason-2/80760/

Comment

I really feel like I need to get into this show. I think I'd like it.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                  I strongly would recommend it. It has it's similarities to Warehouse 13, but it's superior to that by far IMO not just for the storyline but also the way that the characters work with each other and the completely different outlook they all have. It makes for a fun yet very interesting hour or 2 when it's on.

Comment

Yeah, it's an easy show to get into with only 10 episodes to get through. I also love the quirky aspect of the series; It has the same vibe of Leverage (which still sucks TNT cancelled it out of nowhere) it doesn't take itself so seriously and they have fun with the episodes .

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                      Have you seen the TV movies, Craig? I recommend watching those first if you're thinking about getting into the series. Aside from setting everything up, they are also very entertaining (especially the first of the TV movies).

I keep forgetting about this show (because I've seen almost NO promotion) but when I am reminded I get very excited.

Comment

If anyone hasnt seen the movies they are airing them on the 30th starting at 6PM.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                          If anyone hasnt seen the movies they are airing them on the 30th starting at 6PM.
                          I saw part of "Quest for the Spear" but that was at Midnight.

So I will plan to watch them.
                          Last edited by Halberdier17; 10-22-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

I also noticed they have the movies OnDemand for free. Listed under The Librarians folder.

Comment

Season premiere tonight (two back to back new episodes)

Comment

New Episode Tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎