X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved when he was Odin. So funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
      I loved when he was Odin. So funny.
      Odin was great and exactly what you would expect from the Norse religion, drinking and wanting to fight.

I loved how the hat made Ezekiel into someone who just wanted to be nice to others and do things for them.

Comment

Bruce was so much fun (though as darkphoenix said, the 3rd person thing for a little annoying)!

I knew Cassandra was going to be super gung ho about Christmas. But Ezekiel falling under the spell of the hat was a surprise and a lot of fun.

I do think the end was kind of preachy but still good.

And did anyone else notice Jenkins little slip there, when he was talking about Dulaque? He said "we". "We" can't be killed so easily or something like that. Which immediately made me wonder...? (Personal guess? Jenkins and Dulaque are brothers and both somehow immortal or extremely long lived.)

Comment

New Episode Tonight

Comment

Love that the human "dragon" was Shang Tsung from the first Mortal Kombat movie!

Comment

Ya im like hey its the dude from mortal kombat. lolHe must have stolen Liu Kangs animality. lol

Comment

When Cassandra started undressing my jaw dropped. I was like "well that must be what the artifact does!" It takes away inhibitions?

Comment

Love that the human "dragon" was Shang Tsung from the first Mortal Kombat movie!
                  Thank you! I kept thinking I knew that guy from somewhere but couldn't quite place him. Now I know, so thanks!

This episode had some good stuff and some bad stuff, for me. I loved having Flynn back (yay!) but I hated the whole "worst aspect of yourself" thing. Also, can we please get Flynn back in his old 'uniform'? That suit is just not him (I've seen several people say he's "trying to be the Doctor" and when he's in that suit I completely understand why they make the comparison).

I also found apple!Cassandra to be highly annoying.

The stuff with the Conclave was good and getting more hints about Dulaque and Jenkins was interesting. I am more and more convinced that they are brothers who somehow became immortal.

I liked the different reps of the factions. Though I was wondering where the vampires were (we know vamps exist in the Librarians universe as they showed up in the 3rd movie)? Maybe they were there and we just didn't 'see' them?

Ezekiel. I still can't understand half his dialogue with that accent but I'm warming up to the guy. The twist of him already being the worst version of himself was clever. Now if he could just get a bit of fleshing out...

And once again I felt the romance (if you can call it that) between Eve and Flynn seemed forced. I've never really seen romantic chemistry between them. I get that she might remind him a little of Nicole (his girlfriend and Guardian from the first film) but...

So yeah, kind of an uneven episode for me.

Comment

Was Flynn always an eccentric, hyper character? I barely remember the first film (I didn't see the others) but, I don't remember him being so OCD.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                      Was Flynn always an eccentric, hyper character?
                      He could get really excitable about things but he wasn't quite as eccentric before. I think it's supposed to show that all these years of being Librarian have changed him a bit? *shrugs*

Comment

New Episode Tonight

Comment

Loved how Jonathan Frakes aka Captain Riker from TNG directed the ep.

Comment

Loved how Jonathan Frakes aka Captain Riker from TNG directed the ep.
                            Oh was this past episode the one that Frakes directed? I knew he was doing one but didn't know which.

I have to admit, I wasn't that thrilled with this episode. Mostly because I feel the 'fairy tales are real' thing is sort of played out. I've seen it a lot in the last few years in various media so it didn't seem all that exciting to me, I guess.

I did enjoy Cassandra as Prince Charming (nice gender flip there, though it didn't exactly make sense. But then neither did Baird as the Princess either).

Ezekiel as the hero/gets to save the day again? He did that just last episode?!

Nice to see Jenkins out of the Annex. And that Stone still doesn't trust Cassandra. I like that, even though they are working together, he's not forgetting what she did.

The premise was fairly well done and it was great to see Rene play the villain but yeah, just...been there done that for me, I guess?

Comment

New Episode Tonight

Comment

So double episodes (this coming Sunday too, with the final 2).

First up "Rule of 3". Anyone else have Buffy flashbacks? Amy and her Mom really reminded me of, well, Amy and her Mom. I thought the stuff with the volcano kid was funny. But whoa at the reveal about Morgan Le Fay! That was a surprise. I had guessed that Lady was behind it all but to have her be Morgan? Cool twist. And when she recognized Jenkins (I couldn't quite catch what she called him. It sounded like "Elias"? I later found out she called him "Galeas"--guess I missed the G sound. Which is a big clue as [SPOILER]Galeas is another name for Galahad. Yes, as in that Galahad.[/SPOILER]).

Then the second episode, the Haunted House one. Which started out very creepy, at least for me (and my Mom). That "dust guy" or whatever? Scary!

Katie turning out to be the bad guy, though, that was a surprise. I did have Supernatural flashbacks though (they even directly referenced "The Benders"!).

Also, Baird had a point. About Cass, I mean. She needed fighters and Cass isn't a fighter. She's got skills but not in that department. She said it a bit tactlessly but I agreed with her. I can understand why Cass would be a bit put off but even she had to concede that what Baird said was true. Even though I knew Cass would end up saving the day somehow (and thus prove her worth). Also, a bit odd how we had Eve doubting Cass right after she mostly saved the day in the previous episode?

Also, in regards to the tumor---who else is waiting for them to find some way to save her? I mean, in a world full of magic and the like there has to be a way, right? I get why they're not, it would take away her "abilities" but at some point I do expect them to find a way to cure her.

Sunday--the back to back finale! Can't believe it's almost over already. Went by so fast (I guess it does when you have episodes without a break?).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎