Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Turn, Turn, Turn" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a feeling that ward will turn out to be a double agent, or possibly was brainwashed and will get saved somehow

Comment

Originally posted by mbozzo
      I have finished watching 'Turn, Turn, Turn'. It was a good episode. So Hydra is back and they're becoming the main enemy of SHIELD, as in the Marvel Comics. I was shocked to see Ward turning against his fellow SHIELD agents. Is he a member of Hydra as well?
      I hope not; he was just starting to get interesting, and Skye actually warmed up to him for a brief moment. I'm hoping he's actually a double-agent for both Garrett and Coulson, waiting for the right time to take HYDRA down from the inside.

Comment

but double or not why kill hand and i was just starting to like her character

Comment

Hail Hydra!!

I hope Ward is truely a traitor. Maybe reveal him to be Taskmaster or some other super villian Hydra agent.

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
            but double or not why kill hand and I was just starting to like her character
            We don't see her die, just her hand bleeding and Ward firing three shots toward the floor. They could be tranquilizers like Coulson did to May; we'll find out next week.

Comment

Originally posted by moviefan2k4
              We don't see her die, just her hand bleeding and Ward firing three shots toward the floor. They could be tranquilizers like Coulson did to May; we'll find out next week.
              I am pretty sure Hand and those other agents are dead. Ward was Garret' s inside man. However, Ward might leave Hydra when he realizes he cares for Coulson' s team too much. He did shoot three agents though,if he switches to the good guy side he is going to need to majorly redeem himself.

Comment

You know what shocked me? The fact that May basically put the team together, not Phil.

Hey, quick check: no one on Coulson's team knows about Ward - right? So he could just waltz back in and no one would be the wiser. I do think that Skye will end up being Ward's undoing, though.
                Last edited by spotteddog; 04-10-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Just watching the rest now, but I love that it was revealed that Fitz designed the tool Fury and Hill used in Winter Soldier

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎