Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Turn, Turn, Turn" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is everyone?

Comment

is fury in a magical place?

Comment

wow playing them agianst their own team.

Comment

wonder if hell turn out to be red skull

Comment

wait so she was never the calrvoyent to being with and both sides thought the other was bad?

Comment

holy crap. twist after twist.

Comment

I liked that they went to commercial with the Hydra logo instead of the SHIELD logo they always do at the end.

I didn't expect Ward to shoot Hand I expected him to not shoot them though.

Comment

I only caught the last 15 minutes, but the first time I trusted Hand in the entire series was when Ward shot her in the chest.

Comment

Garrett was the Clairvoyant. Ward was a total surprise, but did Garrett know about Ward? Too bad for people who have not seen Winter Soldier yet - many of the big beats were spoiled tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                      Garrett was the Clairvoyant. Ward was a total surprise, but did Garrett know about Ward? Too bad for people who have not seen Winter Soldier yet - many of the big beats were spoiled tonight.
                      i havent seen it but was told some stuff so think i understood what was going on.

What if at some point when this hydra storyline is over that Ward perhaps reveals hes RedSkull.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                        I haven't seen Winter Soldier I'm waiting until it is on DVD or Blu-ray. I don't care about spoilers so I figured it would be brought up in Agents of SHIELD so I purposely read spoilers so I was caught up.

Comment

same here and why would ward be Johann Schmidt

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
                            same here and why would ward be Johann Schmidt
                            would be a twist and we still dont know what happened to him. he just got sucked away in another dimension. i honestly thought it would have been cool if in thor 2 he was in the prision during the break out. maybe in gaurdians he could show up.

Comment

Rumor had it that Red Skull was going to be in CA 2 (and played by a VERY famous actor), but that turned out to be just that - a rumor.

Comment

I have finished watching 'Turn, Turn, Turn'. It was a good episode. So Hydra is back and they're becoming the main enemy of SHIELD, as in the Marvel Comics. I was shocked to see Ward turning against his fellow SHIELD agents. Is he a member of Hydra as well?
                                Last edited by mbozzo; 04-22-2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎