Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"It's Not Easy Being Green" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time travel?

Comment

• shes planning to rewrite history

Comment

• The Wizard is...Walsh

Comment

• maybe she needs the jafar genie from wonderland.

Comment

• So now they're going to bring in time travel?

Comment

• what if the season finale leads to an alternate timeline where regina was never born and it will show how their lives would be different if the curse never happened. or if zelena casted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                So now they're going to bring in time travel?
                well the did before kind of when hatter used his hat to get the posion apple.

Comment

• jump the shark moment yes no maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    what if the season finale leads to an alternate timeline where regina was never born and it will show how their lives would be different if the curse never happened. or if zelena casted it.
                    Their version of a flashside ways, perhaps

Comment

Their version of a flashside ways, perhaps
                      ya thats what i was thinking of. they obviously cant just get rid of everything thats already happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
                        ya thats what i was thinking of. they obviously cant just get rid of everything thats already happened.
                        Which means she'll probably succeed in her casting the curse and that's where the Knave comes in.

Comment

Which means she'll probably succeed in her casting the curse and that's where the Knave comes in.
                          I really doubt they would be letting her kill Regina, and, apparently, she needed her heart to cast that curse... Still, time travel and changing the past would allow for some dead characters to come back, and possibly their future to be changed. So, yeah, they could succeed and have her being unable to prevent Regina from being born. Although, in order to be able to do that, someone needed to follow her there and do it...

Unless, of course, the very fact she is unable to use Regina's heart messes up with her time travel. Maybe they are able to go back to the moment before Pan's cast his curse, therefore erasing this whole FT year, and erasing the moment both Emma and Henry lost their memories, for example...

Or, the year did happen, but the some events were changed, but not all of them... Who knows?
                          Last edited by liana; 04-07-2014, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• ^^^It doesn't necessariy have to be Regina...Is Zelena's spell reliant on Regina because its the root of her vengance/jealousy and her half sister or not? If not, It just seems like Zelena only needs virtues that some of them already have shown to have.[SPOILER]So like some have speculated it could be Robin. In the heat of the finale between her and Zelena, Robin could make the ultimate sacrifice.[/SPOILER]

Comment

^^^It doesn't necessariy have to be Regina...Is Zelena's spell reliant on Regina because its the root of her vengance/jealousy and her half sister or not? If not, It just seems like Zelena only needs virtues that some of them already have shown to have.[SPOILER]So like some have speculated it could be Robin. In the heat of the finale between her and Zelena, Robin could make the ultimate sacrifice.[/SPOILER]
                              Well, it all depends if it has to be someone who share your blood or related to your spell or not. Because if it hasn't, and the token for virtues stand (the sword for David's courage, and the dagger for Rumple's brain), then she only would need a token for Regina's heart or someone else's. It could be Regina's former engagement ring (token of the true love she shared with Daniel) or even Emma's keychain (the token of the true love she shared with Neal).

I have this feeling that keychain will be used for something. I mean, they did focus on it too much for it to not play a part in future episodes... I would have believed it more important than just a statement they were each other "true love" while he was alive...

Comment

• Totally agree on the keychain, liana. I don't know if it will be involved in the spell, but it will have some role - maybe giving Henry his memories back or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎