No announcement yet.

Death Stroak

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Stroak

Any thoughts of Slade Wilson Swimming to freedom off the Island? I wonder When he did it? Before Oliver was Saved? Or After? That brings so many more questions to my mind..

I loved when the Russan guy, can't remember his name, said to Sarah, 'When did you get so mean?'.. That was a great one line..

I still can't figure out how Mr. Lanse doesn't know Oliver is Arrow.. He asked Sarah if Oliver knows that she's Arrows sidekick...

My opinion on Oliver's Business partner is. I think she had an affair with Robert and blackmailed him somehow... And I also think that's another one of Moira's dirty little secrets. I don't think she's Oliver's half sister.. I liked when Moira asked if she was still upset about the witch dropping the house on her sister.. And I wonder if that was some kind of hint as to what's behind the hate... Food for thought...

Two weeks to wait for our next new plot.. I can't wait.. I have my fingers crossed that Laurel is going to take her new Secret with her Big girl panties on and Not whine and cry over it... Hoping she feels proud and Not hurt from being left out...

He would've had to swim off it long before Ollie was saved as he has managed to build himself enough of a fortune to be able to offer a $5 million reward for Thea's "kidnapper's" and people took him credibly. It most likely would've been as soon as he woke up from Ollie beating him in their fight on the island.

The russian guy's name is Alexi Leonov.

As for Isabel, that ***** is just crazy. She's got some weird motive's which we'll probably find out in the next couple of episode's.

Comment

his name is not alexi leonov
      he is Anatoly Knyazav

Comment

Originally posted by Aabith Nafaz
        his name is not alexi leonov
        he is Anatoly Knyazav
        My mistake, I got the 2 of them mixed up.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎