Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.13 SERIES FINALE "And They Lived..." Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just hoping some other connection is made beside Will coming to Once

Comment

Anyway pretty good series finale. Glad it had an actual ending.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        Could Alice be the author of the storybook from Once??? Maybe???
        Would be interesting but Wonderland took place during season 2 and she wrote that book atleast 6 years later probably so that would be like 3 or 4 years in the future of Once so probably not likely. Unless Fairytale England time goes much faster then real world time like Wonderland time is much slower. but still unless the book time travelled i dont see it being from her.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          I'm just hoping some other connection is made beside Will coming to Once
          I agree. I could see something happening where someone from Storybrook finds genie jafar and will needs alice and cyrus to help stop him agian.

Comment

Just figures the show is ending and this is like the most hopping Live thread on the whole site. (Thanks Jeff!)

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              Just figures the show is ending and this is like the most hopping Live thread on the whole site. (Thanks Jeff!)
              LOL ya like no one posts all season then it like its over lets all talk about it. (no problem )

Comment

Now THAT'S how you end a series.

I cannot wait to own the series on DVD, because regardless of ratings, this show was phenomenal and a worthy extension of the Once Upon a Time brand name.

Adam and Eddy knew exactly where they were going with this story, and executed it perfectly from beginning to end. It's a shame that the ratings didn't justify an extension of the concept behind the series, but the people involved in the series have nothing to be ashamed of and a lot to be immensely proud of.

I missed several episodes of the series, but tonight's episode had everything that I enjoy about OUaT in spades and perfectly brought the storyline that was launched in Down the Rabbit Hole to a satisfying conclusion.

I particularly enjoyed the way that Adam and Eddy and Co. incorporated Lewis Carroll's classic novel into the mythology of the OUaT franchise.

I will be very surprised if Adam and Eddy don't revisit elements of the show on Once at some point because they left themselves a myriad of opportunities for doing so, both courtesy of Michael's presence as a regular on Once next season and in the form of being able to create new storylines that could be expanded to include the entire cast of characters in some capacity.

Comment

I enjoyed the series and I enjoyed the series finale. The ending was very faithful to what happened to Jafar on Aladdin.

There were happy endings which is nice.

I was expecting them to show Jafar's bottle as a cliffhanger, but they did not do so, they just left it as a happy ending: kudos.

Comment

Why exactly was Cyrus excluded from the curse reserving? He should have died or at least have his wound open up again after jafar went into the bottle. If it happened to Anastasia, it should have happened to him too.

Comment

To my surprise, I actually cried at the end. Since Jafar is still alive, it would be interesting if he turned up on "ONCE UPON A TIME" in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish1941
                        To my surprise, I actually cried at the end. Since Jafar is still alive, it would be interesting if he turned up on "ONCE UPON A TIME" in the future.
                        Herry will find the bottle in Mr. Gold's shop and decide it needs some polishing....

I really enjoyed this series (and also look forward to owning it! )and loved the ending. well done in a limited run series!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎