No announcement yet.

Arrow Rating for "Deathstroke"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Rating for "Deathstroke"

News, spoilers, interviews, photos and information about The CW's Green Arrow TV series, Arrow

“Deathstroke” may have trended in many ways on Twitter last night, but, like almost all of the rest of TV, the initial overnight ratings were down from the previous week.

The first overnight ratings — which could be adjusted up — have Arrow at 2.34 million viewers and an 0.8/3 in the demo.

Im willing to guess that they'll b adjusted up. The show was absolutely amazing last night and it shows good tv definitely still exists. Plus, last week the ratings actually increased in the coveted demo they wanted. Wouldnt be surprised to see them stay steady in the same demo.

Comment

^ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...d-down/250714/

No adjustment but The CW has wild ratings anyway. Still not bad for ARROW.

Comment

Most definitely Caught. Ratings for Arrow in particular always seem to stay strong so I m just glad its steady. By steady I mean we r in season 2 and the show is still well loved and more than likely getting a Flash spinoff. Id say that makes it more of a success than other shows that have been around for 5 or 6 yrs. 2 seasons, the show is still pleasing fans and critics, ratings aren't in the toilet and we get to see Flash? Modern success if u ask me.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎