Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Quiet Minds?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jolly Roger
    Jennifer Morrison: ""Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. Even though he's done some bad things in his past, he's never done anything bad to Emma. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her.

It is confusing and challenging for all of them because Neal and Hook like each other. They spent a lot of time in Neverland together. They respect each other. It's not a catty love triangle. It's three people who really respect each other. It makes it more heartbreaking to try to figure out what the right decision would be."
    Her words not mine, but I agree with everything she said!!

they are endgame, no doubt about that!! They are perfect for each other, because they understand each other!!
    and hook is the only one who's respecting what emma wants, he always lets her make her own decision and respects that!

JMo & Colin are mostly shooting together - so that's another hint in which direction this is heading!!

I simply can't wait, because that makes ouat even more interesting!!
    Except he has let her down,it is there in the show. Plus Hook was like a dad to Neal, which makes captainswan icky. Hook is clearly hiding something and it involves the wicked witch. The question is what and how does it serve him.

I also think if you value Hooks life I would prey he and Emma never hookup. Emma love interest tend to die trying to warn her about something.

Comment

Wow, that totally sucked. I hate that Neal had to die. It's like Jimmy on Smallville all over again.

I tried ignoring all the signs. Like how the writers were hardly using him, and how Hook came to NY to find Emma, when from a writing perspective it would make more sense to have the man who left her to begin with to come back and make up for his mistakes by getting her to believe like his son once did.

But alas, I don't think they ever really cared about Neal's long term future. Which is why we never saw him interact with Emma's parents the way that Hook did when they established his friendship with Charming. Guess it was never to be the long haul for him. Which sucks because he had so much potential.

This also sucks for Captain Swan, since Killian will probably feel guilty for the rest of the season and keep his distance from Emma. Because it might go against his good form. Or he might consider it better form to continue to support and look out for the people that Neal has left behind.

Originally posted by liana
      However, if they do follow up on this, then that could be interesting, and might even make me return. Hook is selfish, he always has been since he became a pirate. And as the flashback NYS made clear, he wasn't changed out of his love for Emma. He didn't care if everyone was going against a powerful enemy. Emma wasn't there, so, it wasn't his fight any more. It was as simple as that.
      I don't think it was. He left before anyone even knew about the Wicked Witch. Everyone was going to the castle. He wanted to find his ship. Which is understandable. It's been his home for hundreds of years. It's probably all he has left of his brother.

And if he hadn't left he would have been cursed too, and he never would have been able to get the message and go to New York to get Emma to remember, and bring her back.
      Last edited by harryandginnyfanatic; 04-02-2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
        It's like Jimmy on Smallville all over again.
        You are certainly entitled to your own opinion about his death, and I respect that you are upset by it, but how is it remotely similar to Jimmy on Smallville?

Granted, in the beginning of the series, they were coy with who the characters really were (and if they remembered anything from FTL), but: Baelfire was always Rumple's son and when it was revealed that Neal was Baelfire in NYC – from that point on – they were one and the same. They didn't kill him off and then say, "Oh, his name was really Henry Neal Cassidy" and then imply that his little brother or sibling (of which he doesn't have) is the real Neal Cassidy.

To say that it's "like" that situation is a little reaching, because Baelfire was always Baelfire and he was still Baelfire when he used the alias of Neal Cassidy.

Comment

The death made me feel sad, similar to how Jimmy's death made me feel sad.

I thought they were both safe. Turns out I was wrong.

Comment

I love this show and have only given out one 8 for an episode, all the others have been 10s...I had to give this one a 6...I don't think Neal's death was necessary...If they killed Neal so the Dark One would be angry at the Witch, they could have just injured him and make that happen...I'm tired of the writers killing off good people...I want some happy endings...

Comment

Shame Neal had to die.

I liked the design for Lumière. His design from the movie would've been tricky to do in live-action (and on a TV budget). Of course, I hope the design in the live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast will be better (not much you can do with a face projected by candles and no mobility of his own).

Also nice to see them finding out about Zelena, rather than them dragging it out further.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎