2 16.67%

1 8.33%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - They just killed off this series.

2 16.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Quiet Minds?

What did you think?

Forum Whiz
    so david is the lion and as someone else suggested rumple is the scarecrow so who is the tin woodman going to be

Super Moderator savingpeoplething's Avatar
    This is the episode in which I quit Once Upon A Time.

Forum Whiz
    and here i thought i was to involved in this show so they killed neal why leave because of that

Chatterbox Christian moviefan2k4's Avatar
    I liked this episode; I just hope Neal's death is temporary. The introduction of Lumiere was very creative, and almost seemed like a nod to the Genie/Mirror from Season 1. The effects in this hour were better than some of the past episodes, which makes me wonder if the show's budget was raised a little. I also think the necklace Neal gave Emma might be the key to restoring Henry's memories.

Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dekabreak1000 View Post
    and here i thought i was to involved in this show so they killed neal why leave because of that
    Yeah, and I know some of you guys knew it was coming from spoilers. It is what it is.

Anyway,

I give it an 8.

Because people should watch something that gives you pleasure. If you become angry or bitter or even doesn't like the story being shown, why would you be obligated to watch it? It's not like anyone is being payed to watch the show, right?

Personally, I think this show is focusing too much on characters I don't care about (as Hook, for example), and other characters are suffering from the fact that there isn't enough time for them to show how much Hook cares for Emma. So, I thin I'm allowed to leave, of I don't like the direction the show is taking, and so is savingpeoplething.

We don't like it, and in my case, it doesn't give me any pleasure watching. Quite on the contrary, actually.

PS: Maybe the rules for this forum changed, but, as far as I remember, it was against the rules to tell people how they should feel about something in a show...

Forum Whiz
    this show is like a soap opera people die and come back to life cough rumple cough give it time they may very well find a way to bring him back

I gave it a 10. Hands down, it has to be the best episode since the show returned.

Thank God they finally know who Zelena is, because I couldn't watch another episode with oblivious Snow White and Henry. Seriously, has no one in Storybrooke seen Rosemary's Baby?

Anyway, as much as I've come to like Neal, I'm glad he is gone. At least he went out as a hero. I've always felt Michael Raymond-James was miscast in the role. No offense, of course, but they have enough characters as it is.

If Emma can separate two people just by thinking it, shouldn't she be able to restore Henry's memories as well?

Also, I LOVED the "Robina" scenes. So far, their arc is everything I've wanted it to be.

Can't wait for next week.

so david is the lion and as someone else suggested rumple is the scarecrow so who is the tin woodman going to be
    Regina, possibly? Someone who feels like they can never share what's in their heart with anyone. I suppose Robin Hood would be a candidate as well (since he may feel like he'll never find love again after his wife).

Of course, there are a couple more people: Pan wanted Henry's heart because he was the "truest believer," but I don't think they'd go down that road again.

That leaves Emma, too. Remember, Cora tried to rip her heart out, but she couldn't, so maybe Zelena wants her heart because she was born from "true love."

Who knows. She may even want Snow White's baby's heart.
    Last edited by Aries83; 03-30-2014 at 07:27 PM.

I gave the episode a 9 because there were tons of things to like. Lots of action, exposition, and story movement. I for one am happy that the "who is going to die" question has been answered. I liked Neal, but that is not the way the story went - oh well.

To those who say they will stop watching the show - I get it. If I were that unhappy with a show, I would stop watching too. Good luck with your future viewing choices.

BTW, I no longer think Rumple is the scarecrow, now that he is no longer acting nuts. I have no clue as to who will be the scarecrow and tin man - something to think about.

Oh, and if someone manages to get that dagger away from Zelena - the WW is totally screwed (up against the magic of Rumple, Regina, and Emma).
    Last edited by spotteddog; 03-30-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Forum Whiz
    i dont know spotted the witch did say she had his brain

Chatterbox Christian moviefan2k4's Avatar
    Did the witch did say she had his brain?
    Yes, but that was likely more of a nod to Rumple's vast knowledge of dark magic. So long as Zelena has the Dark One's dagger, she could order him to tell her any of his secrets.

All I know is I'm "OutlawQueen," because I guess "Robina" wasn't good enough...Lol. The chemistry between Lana Parrilla and Sean Maguire is undeniable, and I can't wait to see where both of these characters end up.

Incurable Postaholic DA_Champion's Avatar
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by savingpeoplething View Post
    This is the episode in which I quit Once Upon A Time.
    Why?

Incurable Postaholic DA_Champion's Avatar
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    I very much enjoyed this episode. I liked the flirting between Regina and Robin, I liked the hug between Neal and Hook, and I didn't mind Zelena as much in this episode.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast