No announcement yet.

#5.17 "Rescue Me"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.17 "Rescue Me"

Thought this was a decent episode ... though I figure that the individual the travellers released will be the "big bad" for 2 or 3 episodes and subsequently easily dispatched, at which point a new big bad will be released.

I enjoyed Damon talking trash with Matt and Tyler; also he was funny when talking dirty with Elena. The show had a brief sojourn to reality when it was pointed out that the little brother is failing school, and elaborated on it. Of course he's failing school, lol.

Nina Dobrev was hot in this episode. Great cleavage and legs. Not surprised that Elena and Damon broke up though, as the actors are broken up in real life and apparently can't stand each other.

It sucks that Stefan's doppleganger is dead, he seemed like such a nice guy. I have noticed that ambulatory paramedics are the losers of choice for network TV. In Smallville, Davis Bloome was Doomsday. In Grey's Anatomy, that paramedic was left at the altar by April as she dumped him for a hotter, richer, more successful man. Here in TVD, the paramedic is a nice, helpless guy, and ultimately dispatched.

10/10 OMG!!!! THIS WAS THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR TIS SEASON!!! I LOOOOVED EVERY SINGLE SEC OF IT!

Finally Jeremy man up! It was so stupid the whole highschool issues! He´s totally right! W/ the ceazy roads and turns his life has taken, how highsvholl can matter at this point??
    Delena was sooo inceadibly sexy, and hot and beautiful and mature at the end. The goodbye scne was literally one of the best scenes on the episode coz showed how they decided to think and work their relationship as adults
    Steroline friendship is WOW! Lovely and good and beautiful and inspiring!
    Enzo was Enzo. Perfect!
    Travellers are big bd news we all knew that but now.... Jeez, Markos was on the Other Side and the travellers sacrificed themselves to bring him back the VILLAIN!!!!
    Now I´m trully happy Matt/Jer/Tyler finally have a big plotline to go with YEY!!!
    Thank you JP and CD and writters for this amazing episode!!!

Comment

It was good. Didn't care for the Delena stuff though.

Comment

Yeah I didn't care about the Delena stuff either. I was more interested in Enzo and Caroline's road trip. Enzo awesome. He needs to be made a regular for season 6.

Comment

What the hell happened in the end?

got a feeling, the guy coming out of the otherside is a witch of the same time as SIlus and co

Comment

Originally posted by Amar J
            What the hell happened in the end?

got a feeling, the guy coming out of the otherside is a witch of the same time as SIlus and co
            That is Markos, the travellers' leader! And he is bad news indeed! He's promised to be TVD season 5 great villain!

Comment

Hopefully, Markos makes us care about being a big villain. It's been since Klaus that we've seen that. And I am real happy that Elena came to her senses and realize being with Damon is more bad than good. And I like that Damon didn't go out and kill anyone for the break up. I also liked how Jeremy stood up and became his own and decided to be on his own, of sorts. I love this quote from Stefan in the episode.............

"Another reason to hate Enzo."

lol, the best. Funny how he could be easily killed by Stefan or Damon and yet, he's still around. But, he's grown on me, so mind as well have him stick around.

Comment

This show has been a real emplyment boom for short men.

Comment

I know markos came out but how? it seems like they put some bs together lol

Comment

I hope Delena stays dead and buried. It is very tiresome hearing and seeing how bad the couple is with nothing changing.
                    The talk of Markos seems promising. It did take the sacrifice of dozens of travelers to bring him back, so he should be very powerful. What is his big plan for Elena and Stefan though? Why now? There have been pairs of doppelgängers before without a Scooby gang to protect them.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎