Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Birds of Prey?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed the episode, but I'm having a little problem with the Huntress / Canary fight scenes. When they first met, the Huntress took it to Canary and threw her out the window. In the second scene Canary says something to the effect, "I was taking it easy on you the first time." Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight Dancer
      I enjoyed the episode, but I'm having a little problem with the Huntress / Canary fight scenes. When they first met, the Huntress took it to Canary and threw her out the window. In the second scene Canary says something to the effect, "I was taking it easy on you the first time." Really?
      She kind of was taking it easy because Ollie said that she wasn't allowed to kill Helena so she was going easy.

Comment

I don't know about you, but the Huntress totally kicked the Canary ass in the first fight. The first fight looked way better that the second one. I prefer the Canary, but they didn't do justice to the Canary in the second fight scene. In the first scene they showed off the Huntress fighting skills better, especially when she was wheeling Canary's own bow staff against her. We barely saw the Canary fighting skills back in the second scene. But overall I liked the episode. The only thing I hated about this episode was the fact that the whole world now knows that Helena is the Huntress

Comment

Originally posted by Blackswan
          I don't know about you, but the Huntress totally kicked the Canary ass in the first fight. The first fight looked way better that the second one. I prefer the Canary, but they didn't do justice to the Canary in the second fight scene. In the first scene they showed off the Huntress fighting skills better, especially when she was wheeling Canary's own bow staff against her. We barely saw the Canary fighting skills back in the second scene. But overall I liked the episode. The only thing I hated about this episode was the fact that the whole world now knows that Helena is the Huntress
          I think the reason we didn't see much of Sara's fighting prowess in the second fight scene was because she was actually trying then and as you'd expect she wiped the floor with Helena then.

Comment

Yeah that's it, we saw the Canary beat the Huntress. But it was the way she took down Helena. It wasn't that over the edge. I was expecting something very cool, some extraordinary stunt by the Canary, in terms of her martial art skills, which is suppose to top Helena's (I didn't see that). For god sake Helena threw her out a window. She had to top that for me in some way or other. But I guess my expectations for the Canary is too high. Nevertheless, I love them both

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎