Collapse
No announcement yet.

#9.23 "Do You Believe In Miracles"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummmm.....it might play out this way. Jensen mentioned the tears....the heart-to-heart was mentioned. I am guessing that is the death scene of Dean....either Sam kills him or Cain kills him (or Dean is killed when he kills Cain)...I think it's Dean who dies. I do like the Dean is now a demon idea. They know how to cure a demon now. I can also see Dean one-upping Crowley and becoming King of Hell.

The "scene" could be that Dean is dying, Sam is crying, and Sam now realizes that unlike when Dean went to Purgatory he would do ANYTHING to save Dean, but now he can't. The last second is when Dean's eyes turn YELLOW....nice twist?

Comment

I have been saying Dean will die ever since Sam told him he wouldn't do the same for Dean as in the premiere.

I'll take you one further sir. What if Dean as a demon convinces Sam to cure him therefore shutting the gates of hell and because of the power of the mark and blade as well as the trials they are as I said before both killed and as before said they are transported to Angel/Demon death possibly even taking Cas and Crowley with them in the fallout of the blast it would cause? And the next season the only way the 4 of them can get back to earth is pressing the reset button on everyone they've ever fought?

On your theory unbreached by my thinking as much of a total MIND&#$@ that would be I don't think there would be any fruit in Sam selling his soul so let's not go that way. Let me take you down this road though. I would go with it happily if it were to mean Dean was somehow the new gatekeeper of the cage like Azazel was in the earlier seasons simply because it would hopefully mean they are marching toward Lucifer somehow. It would also be pretty cool if the "anything" Sam had to do was release Lucifer and eventually say yes again putting Sam at odds with Death in order to get his ring. But even then there are so many questions on how they redeem Dean in order to settle the question of him being Michaels true Sword. Maybe if in THE END if Dean is a demon an Angel cannot enter him without killing him and that is why Michael won't answer his pleas for yes?

If it's just to sell his soul though what would stop them from just killing Sam, going to hell and getting his soul, and then bringing back ala Benny?

One thing I am wondering about this episode though is will the gates of heaven be reopened or will we be stuck with Angels on the ground even next season? Because if so I am going to find that incredibly annoying. If they do happen to find the door will heavens power give the angels back their wings negating the spells power and reopening the veil? I really like the idea of the reason the veil being broken is because heaven truly isn't firing on all cylinders and not that it is actually predicated on the spell Metatron set himself.

So many questions to be answered in 1 hour. I hope we can get to the bulk of them.
      Last edited by waynedeath1047; 05-17-2014, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
        Ummmm.....it might play out this way. Jensen mentioned the tears....the heart-to-heart was mentioned. I am guessing that is the death scene of Dean....either Sam kills him or Cain kills him (or Dean is killed when he kills Cain)...I think it's Dean who dies. I do like the Dean is now a demon idea. They know how to cure a demon now. I can also see Dean one-upping Crowley and becoming King of Hell.

The "scene" could be that Dean is dying, Sam is crying, and Sam now realizes that unlike when Dean went to Purgatory he would do ANYTHING to save Dean, but now he can't. The last second is when Dean's eyes turn YELLOW....nice twist?
        After seeing this

I think what's going to happen is Cain's going to return, inform Dean that with the Mark of Cain, he's turning into a Knight of Hell and not just some regular demon and this is where Sam has some kind of apology for the way he's treated their brotherhood while the season finale ends with Sam and Cas having to figure out how to cure Dean while he's being pulling away by demons, led by Crowley.

Comment

Ok I'm gonna call it, dean is not gonna be a demon, why do you lot think he will be one for?? Lol, If he does then that will still be cool, but I don't think that will happen. But time will tell I guess.

Comment

Well I think it could be suggested that the Mark of Cain made Cain a Knight of Hell as much as his deal with Lucifer, and that's why I keep saying Knight of Hell and not just a regular demon.

Comment

Well fair enough then lol, I agree, if it was to be anything then it would be a knight, and not a regular demon.

Comment

It'd be so cool if Dean became a Knight of Hell. He could become the new King of Hell easily, Crowley wouldn't stand a chance

Comment

Everyone is expecting: 1 - Dean kills Sam. 2 - Sam kills Dean. 3 - Dean becomes a demon. I say none of the above because those are too predictable. The SPN writers are going to throw us a curve none of us could see coming.

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
                    It'd be so cool if Dean became a Knight of Hell. He could become the new King of Hell easily, Crowley wouldn't stand a chance
                    I don't think he would so easily be the new King of Hell. Dean is probably the most hated human at the moment so I can't imagine much changing if he became a demon. Unless the demons followed him out of fear...

Comment

which they would, the only thing that can kill him (as a Knight) only works in combination with the mark which he possesses, he however can kill any other demon..
                      Last edited by taftvalue; 05-19-2014, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pinetree3
                        Everyone is expecting: 1 - Dean kills Sam. 2 - Sam kills Dean. 3 - Dean becomes a demon. I say none of the above because those are too predictable. The SPN writers are going to throw us a curve none of us could see coming.
                        Imo, I think SPN can be somewhat predictable. I remember, while people didn't predict the angels falling, some did predict that the Gates of Hell wouldn't close. If anything, I think some will get half of their predictions right.

Comment

The demons could always chop Dean up like Dean and Sam did to Abaddon though...

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
                            which they would, the only thing that can kill him (as a Knight) only works in combination with the mark which he possesses, he however can kill any other demon..
                            They could always chop Dean up and put devil traps in him though like Dean and Sam did to Abaddon.

Comment

The thing that really get's me about what Jensen is saying though is the whole "There are multiple character's involved". I just have to doubt that any of those are the characters that they either play or we know for a fact are in this episode. That's why I think Dean is going where demons go when they die. I am honestly hoping angels and demons go to the same place but that might be somewhat illogical.

Comment

not necessarily illogical I think, they are both spiritual entities, heck they even look the same when they're not in a vessel on Earth, well angels are white and demons are black smoke but still :P

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎