Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Birds of Prey" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

noooooooo

Comment

On crap! Oh crap! Oh crap!

Comment

next week looks good.

Comment

What was that line that Helena stated about darkness (and Laurel repeated)?... It looks like that will be next episode's theme and maybe beyond the episode

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            What was that line that Helena stated about darkness (and Laurel repeated)?... It looks like that will be next episode's theme and maybe beyond the episode
            The line was, "Once you let the darkness inside it never comes out".

It probably will be the theme for the rest of the season as Oliver is clearly angry and is losing control over his usual calmself by the looks of it, and seeming that there are still another 4 episode's to go I can't see that theme going away.
            I get the feeling that Quentin will be finding out that Ollie is the Arrow next week, [SPOILER]as in the pictures for next week's episode we do see Slade arrested and handcuffed to a table, and then we do see Quentin also getting arrested and the only logical reason I can think for both of those things happening is that Ollie has told him that it was Slade and he arrested him[/SPOILER].

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎