Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.17 "Endgame" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.17 "Endgame" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

New Tomorrow People tonight (Monday) at 9! Count down, talk live, let this be the episode discussion thread!

Interesting episode, hard to tell which person is lieing more(Jed or the Founder)

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
      Interesting episode, hard to tell which person is lieing more(Jed or the Founder)
      It certainly is extremely hard to tell, but I wouldn't be surprised if they both have their own agenda's and neither have been honest with the other nor are they being honest with Stephen as they both need him for something.
      It's certainly going to be an interesting lead up to the end of the season and I think we may get 1 hell of a cliffhanger at the end of the season.

Comment

This episode was exciting! I really don´t know who´s lying and who isn´t. Maybe as Lipzo said they´re both lying..
        Is next episode the seasons finale?
        I hope it isn't a cliffhanger. We still don't know if there will be a second season right?
        If there's not, a cliffhanger would suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Rust
          This episode was exciting! I really don´t know who´s lying and who isn´t. Maybe as Lipzo said they´re both lying..
          Is next episode the seasons finale?
          I hope it isn't a cliffhanger. We still don't know if there will be a second season right?
          If there's not, a cliffhanger would suck!
          There's 22 episode's scheduled so it won't be the season finale. There's still another 5 episodes, including next week's, to come out.
          I'm really hoping it get's picked up for another season as it's got so much potential and it is already really good, but with the CW wanting to bring out Supernatural: Bloodlines, and now The 100 being out I think it may be hard for them to squeeze it all in .

Not sure if I missed it or not, but was there an explanation given to how the founder managed to disintegrate the D-Chip that was put into his pocket and that he grabbed out?
          Also, did anyone even mention how he managed to do that in the show? As that seemed weird to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
            There's 22 episode's scheduled so it won't be the season finale. There's still another 5 episodes, including next week's, to come out.
            I'm really hoping it get's picked up for another season as it's got so much potential and it is already really good, but with the CW wanting to bring out Supernatural: Bloodlines, and now The 100 being out I think it may be hard for them to squeeze it all in .

Not sure if I missed it or not, but was there an explanation given to how the founder managed to disintegrate the D-Chip that was put into his pocket and that he grabbed out?
            Also, did anyone even mention how he managed to do that in the show? As that seemed weird to me.
            Ohh good, more episodes to come
            Does anyone know exactly when we hear if a second season is a go or not?

About the founder, I don't know either. There wasn't an explanation for or I must have missed it. Or it will be told in an upcoming episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Rust
              Ohh good, more episodes to come
              Does anyone know exactly when we hear if a second season is a go or not?

About the founder, I don't know either. There wasn't an explanation for or I must have missed it. Or it will be told in an upcoming episode.
              Given that Arrow has already been announced for a third season, I think they aren't to sure about giving this a second season and they're probably going to wait until close to the season finale to make an announcement.

Hopefully it's explained, as it is something that needs to be.

Comment

Liked seeing Elise Gatien. Looks like things are ramping up toward the finale, can't wait.

Comment

This episode left me rather confused but it was interesting for sure.

Roger and Jed as kids and Roger's powers emerge.

The Founder built a machine to amplify powers? Yeah, that just makes me not suspicious of him at all! LOL

I was surprised that Jed didn't know that Mama Jamison was a Tomorrow Person. And that was darn clever of him to use pain to block the telepathy.

So Jed engineered John to be lethal so he could kill the Founder?

Cassie and Stephen escape.

Cara's sister is the breakout. Color me not shocked.

All one big plan from Jed? Yeah, I can see that. He's a long term planner type.

Astrid and Sophie's talk. I knew that it would make Sophie want to go back to her normal life.

Jedikiah in the Lair. Wow. Russell's reaction was priceless.

Stephen and John made a great time, fighting.

The redirecting of the shot, killing Cassie. Man, why is that Serinda keeps getting killed on CW shows? First over on SPN and now this? At least Zatanna lived on SV.

Jed escapes and is on the run.

And Cara take Sophie's powers away (why not let Ultra have her and take them away permanently? Or grab some of that serum themselves?). I have to admit, the whole 'sister' storyline was kind of annoying (I'm with Russell, is now the time to be dealing with this?).

But the big question is, who is telling the truth--The Founder or Jed? Honestly, I think they both think they are. I think they both think they are right. But if I were Stephen or John, I wouldn't trust either of them. I'm be working to bring Roger back (didn't Roger say they needed to find his body? They did that. Now they can bring him back, can't they?).

But this one definitely amped things up.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎