Collapse
No announcement yet.

#9.21 "King of the Damned"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like it's Gavin, Crowley's son......pictures on Ksite oh, and hugging
    Last edited by SuperSheltie; 04-30-2014, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
      It looks like it's Gavin, Crowley's son......pictures on Ksite oh, and hugging
      turns out I was right ;>
      Last edited by taftvalue; 04-30-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Maybe Abbadon, like Bobby, had NO idea that Crowley and Gavin despised each other?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
          Maybe Abbadon, like Bobby, had NO idea that Crowley and Gavin despised each other?
          well it seems like they get along now hehe, Crowley has changed, he's like Cain now, still a demon but also human (that's what I think at least :P )

Comment

^ That.

Since Crowley has changed, perhaps it will severely hurt him if Abaddon does something to Gavin.

Comment

Hmm...yeah. This hits just keep coming. I hope this isn't the best the last 3 episodes have to offer writing wise. Since when can Crowley time travel? Or did Abbadon bring his son back to life just to screw with him? And it certainly doesn't look like the same actor from season 6 which is a pitty. That guy looked so much like Sheppard it was scary. But this certainly doesn't seem like a SHOCKING BARGAINING CHIP as opposed to a predictable one.
              Last edited by waynedeath1047; 05-02-2014, 01:22 AM.

Comment

It certainly looks as though Gadreel may be killed in this episode though if we are to go by who Castiel is stabbing in the promo. It's really too bad. I was hoping he would try to redeem himself and see past Metatron's tyranny.

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
                  It certainly looks as though Gadreel may be killed in this episode though if we are to go by who Castiel is stabbing in the promo. It's really too bad. I was hoping he would try to redeem himself and see past Metatron's tyranny.
                  to me it seemed like Cas convinced him to join him and the boys in the fight against Metatron, he might die, but I'm pretty sure he will be redeemed

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
                    Gadreel is seen in the promo pics for "Stairway to Heaven".

Comment

Another episode where we are left with more questions than answers. They built up Abbadon to be such a force to be reckoned with and for her to go out that easily was disappointing.

Comment

awesome episode, really loved Abaddon's death scene, sad to see her go, but there can only be one ... king of the damned. I wonder if we'll ever see Cain again, since now he wants Dean to kill him.

Comment

I sure hope so. It would have been nice to see in this episode actually. But I am sure it will just be another thing that the writers went out of there way to make a point about yet will let it get thrown to the wayside in some off panel affair. Just seems to be the track record this season.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎