No announcement yet.

Shado revelation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shado revelation?

Please correct me if I'm wrong or have missed an important detail in any previous episodes all the way back into Season 1, but I had up until now found it unconvincing how Slade's grief from the death of Shado and his expression of 'love' for her could be so deep based on there connection while she was alive on the island with him. But in this episode, I found the video footage possibly a subtle revelation to both the viewer and maybe Oliver himself. Is the footage possibly showing that actually Shado was his wife previously and/or the mother of his son (hence Billy Wintergreen being the Godfather to his son and going with Slade, ending up on the island together)?

The Mirakuru serum made Slade insane. As a result of that insanity his growing feelings for Shado were magnified. He was then pushed over the edge from the grief of her death. A lot of the sentiment of friendship they shared has made Slade overestimate their relationship in his delusional state of mind. I'm not sure where he got the footage of Shado he played for Oliver but he had never known Shado before the island. It's possible he somehow found her home away from the island and obtain that footage there.

Comment

Any Shado references are welcomed. She's a great actress, and only ehances the episodes she is in. As far as Slade's relationship, I can't wait to see how this develops and what other revelations there may be.

Comment

Yah, the whole footage thing is a bit confusing. Hopefully more light will be shed on how Slade got the footage. "Deathstroke" is going to be Slade-heavy and will go into the psyche of how he feels about Shado, so perhaps we'll find out how he had that footage.

Comment

I came to the realization that Shado may be alive just in hiding. The footage of Shado could be something Slade acquired from Yeo Fei storage. There have been subtle hints about the Lazarus Pit. I did not think about Slade may have known Shado before the island. Of course the Mirakuru has clouded Slade judgment so he loved Shado but with the serum running through his system it was just magnified. I just think Shado may be alive and in hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by snookie16
            I came to the realization that Shado may be alive just in hiding. The footage of Shado could be something Slade acquired from Yeo Fei storage. There have been subtle hints about the Lazarus Pit. I did not think about Slade may have known Shado before the island. Of course the Mirakuru has clouded Slade judgment so he loved Shado but with the serum running through his system it was just magnified. I just think Shado may be alive and in hiding.
            I think it's an extreme stretch to think that Shado could be alive because of the Lazarus Pit. She was buried on the island, and unless they decide to make it so that the Lazarus Pit was conveniently on that island (probably possible as everything is centered around that island), and probably in the exact spot that they buried Shado, then there is no chance that she is alive. If the pit is elsewhere, then at some stage someone would've had to know where she was buried, how to find the lazarus pit as well as having a motive to doing that and the only person in the show so far that could have that motive, and knowledge, would be Sara and if she knew that Shado was alive I would've thought that she would've told Ollie.

With that being said, if Sara did do that then it would certainly make for an interesting reveal and it could be possible that Shado was now a member of the League which is why Sara hadn't mentioned anything. They could possibly even spin it to the extent that Ra's maybe look's upon Shado as a daughter, which could lead to Shado become Talia (Extremely large leap there, but my imagination is getting the better of me now).

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎