No announcement yet.

Harley Yesssssss

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Yesssssss

Did anybody catch harley quinn when they wher introducing the suicide squad yess hopefully we get to see her on the show.

They did use Tara Strong's voice in the episode.

But Marc Guggenheim said it was just an Easter Egg currently.

We don't know if they could use her more in the future; it is all up to if DC gives them permission to use her again.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
      We don't know if they could use her more in the future; it is all up to if DC gives them permission to use her again.
      Probably not, since Fox has the license on Batman characters for Gotham.

Comment

I totally called it in a previous post! So exciting even if they don't use her again

Comment

For a second I thought maybe that was Arleen Sorkin's voice. She played Harley on Batman: TAS so I thought maybe it was her. Pleaseeeeee let Harley come back for another episode of Arrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
            For a second I thought maybe that was Arleen Sorkin's voice. She played Harley on Batman: TAS so I thought maybe it was her. Pleaseeeeee let Harley come back for another episode of Arrow!
            I was thinking the same thing. IMDB has Tara Strong credited as the voice, though. Sounded just like Batman TAS Harley!

Comment

Tara's just that good! She's officially taken over the role as of Batman: Arkham City. Arleen came back to the role in 2011 for DC Universe Online but that was the last time Arleen Sorkin played Harley and she official retired from doing the character.
              Last edited by The Blue Spirit; 03-20-2014, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎