0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Cut me with a blade because this was bad
    0%

I need to watch it again before I vote. While I was so happy to have a new episode, and I dearly love Crowley, I just wasn't really getting into it. The whole MoL was a great add to the mythos but all the magic and spells with Magnus was very overdone. So, what? now Sam and/or Crowley can just throw some pixie dust and enter an invisible building?

I know that the next episode will talk more about the MoL and with Henry...hopefully it's not time-traveling pixie dust this time

I know Abbadon is "one" of the big bads this year and I like the character and Alaina, but I hope they get back to the other big bad, Metatron and Gadreel and restoring heaven. Not many episodes left of this season to do that.

I guess I also am missing Team Free Will with their plus one (Crowley) ...

Comment

um, so, the Hunters are two brothers who argue a lot..... and the 'first blade' is one of brother-slaying.... that's its truest and most ancient purpose, it's claim to fame, the thing it wants like Sauron's ring wanted to be found.......

so I'm sure that won't come into play at any point........

Comment

So Blade Runners started out cute. Crowley drunk dialing Dean? Heh. I loved that Dean's designation on the phone was "Not Moose" too.

Crowley injecting himself with human blood? Crying while watching Casablanca and reading "Little Women"? But still capable of ganking that demon girl.

The Crossroads Demon is Snooki. "That explains a lot" indeed, Dean! Heh.

Written by Brad and Eugenie, directed by Serge. Huh. Serge directing is rare--he's only directed one other episode, in fact (ironically, the guy who played Cuthbert was also in Serge's other episode. Guess he liked him).

Crowley calling the boys for help.

I found it strange that during Crowley's whole big thing about becoming addicted to human blood we didn't get even one reference to Sam's demon blood addiction. Sam doesn't feel even a little sympathy since he sort of went through the same thing?

Crowley trying to steal candy. Ah, Mark Sheppard, how awesome are you?

The smoke switch. Very clever.

The museum lady. It took me a minute to figure out she was flirting with Dean. Sam's reaction was priceless.

Whoa, that was a pretty cool looking portal to Cuthbert's hideaway. And this MOL seems to know quite a bit of magic. Something the boys could incorporate into their reptroire, maybe?

Poofing Sam away, keeping Dean for his collection. I did enjoy how frantic Sam was to get Dean back. I mean, that he cared so much.

Whammying Dean was something I could do without but I guess. Then Sam gets in, gets caught, Crowley frees Dean, Dean ganks the guy and is overwhelmed by the urge to kill. I honestly think (personal theory here) that the blade and the Mark together basically represent the "Spirit of Murder", if you will. That once you have them you just want to kill. Anyone and anything. And that Dean is feeling that when he picks the blade up.

How dare they key Baby?!!?!?! Oooo, not cool, demons! Poor Metallicar....

Crowley back in the game and taking the blade.

I do wonder what will happen to all the creatures and whatnot in Cuthbert's zoo? And didn't they think about exploring his hideaway or taking some stuff from it? He had a great collection, after all.

So yeah, not a terrible episode. Felt a little draggy in places but we've finally got some things back in motion again. Gave it a 6.

Comment

This episode felt really slow. I hope the rest of the season is better.

Comment

I feel like the side effect of the Mark of Cain will be Dean giving in to his inner rage and ends up killing Sam. I don't want to think that but its getting obvious that's the direction they're going.

Comment

If this were the last season, I could see Dean killing Sam. It is really why he has the Mark of Cain. But we have Season 10 and, if the buzz is real, a possible 11. My guess is that Dean will kill Sam to send him to the veil to somehow release those trapped. Let's face it, both boys have been to hell and back, Dean's also been sent to Purgatory, both have died and been brought back to life, so where else to go? Heaven's version of Purgatory. Cain said he had to kill Abel in order to protect him from Lucifer. That's been Dean's role since the beginning, to protect Sam. Whether it is his undying love for his brother or a selfish act to not be alone, is debatable.

I watched this episode again and it still was very slow and at times boring. For such an episode as this should have been, this is pretty upsetting to me because if they can't pull this one off, then how can they go to 11? I will say that Crowley is becoming more entangled in this story and I am anxious to see where this goes. The fallen angels have to be dealt with soon. Again, it's almost like the last seasons there were really TWO seasons in one....I just hope that Crowley does not get killed off....and I am excited to see the next bunch of episodes where Castiel returns.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎