Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 331
  1. #1
    Complete SV Nerd skully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    58,830

    TRUTH & MEMORIA Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday March 14, 2014

    A cracking double this week, folks. First up we have Truth, where Chloe gets a temporary power that creates trouble for her and others. Then, in Memoria, we get a glimpse into Lex's troubled adolescence & the truth about Julian's death.

    Leisl's Truth banner

    Leisl's Memoria banner

    Due to the commencement of US Daylight Saving, times for the rewatches in Europe and Australia change this week. The earlier start in Europe will be corrected after March 31 when the European Daylight Saving begins.

    Start Time 3x18 Truth / 3x19 Memoria:

    US/Pacific: Friday, March 14th, 2014 09:00 PM / 21:00

    US/Mountain: Friday, March 14th, 2014 10:00 PM / 22:00

    US/Central: Friday, March 14th, 2014 11:00 PM / 23:00

    US/Eastern: Saturday, March 15th, 2014 12:00 AM / 00:00

    Europe/London: Saturday, March 15th, 2014 04:00 AM / 04:00

    Europe/Berlin: Saturday, March 15th, 2014 05:00 AM / 05:00

    Australia/Sydney: Saturday, March 15th, 2014 03:00 PM / 15:00


    Who's in?
    Last edited by skully; 03-11-2014 at 01:28 PM.

  2. #2
    SuperMom MrsK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    45,485
    I am definitely in!!

  3. #3
    Battle Troll DJ Doena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,129
    Hoping to make it.

  4. #4
    Incurable Postaholic RightWingConspirator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10
    Posts
    4,881
    "Truth" causes Chloe problems for more than a short time....follows her into next season! But it does participate Erica Durance's entrance as Lois, a major win

    Not sure if I can make it. My friends won't be back until next week, and the pig is fighting with one of the dogs. So I may be on monitor duty Friday night. If they are sleeping or getting along by then, I'll be with ya! These are both excellent eps, and yep, I really want to be in on this one.

  5. #5
    Custom Title jon-el87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,557
    Doubt I'll make it. Probably watch it later, during saturday and respond to some posts.

  6. #6
    Unapologetic Chloe fan ArtgirlTexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 12
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,926
    I should make it. I was on call last weekend, but I shouldn't be this weekend. So, yay.

    Quote Originally Posted by RightWingConspirator View Post
    and the pig is fighting with one of the dogs.
    ^and this just became my favorite phrase of the day....

  7. #7
    Battle Troll DJ Doena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,129
    Quote Originally Posted by RightWingConspirator View Post
    Not sure if I can make it. My friends won't be back until next week, and the pig is fighting with one of the dogs. So I may be on monitor duty Friday night. If they are sleeping or getting along by then, I'll be with ya! These are both excellent eps, and yep, I really want to be in on this one.
    Take the pig or the dog(s) with you for these two hours

  8. #8
    Incurable Postaholic RightWingConspirator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10
    Posts
    4,881
    http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/images...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by RightWingConspirator http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/images...post-right.png and the pig is fighting with one of the dogs.


    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Doena View Post
    Take the pig or the dog(s) with you for these two hours
    Won't be mine if the pig, which weighs about 300lbs and is pretty young, kills the dog, who is of average weight and is old.

  9. #9
    Complete SV Nerd skully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    58,830
    1 day 6 hrs 33 mins to Truth

  10. #10
    Custom Title jon-el87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,557
    Quote Originally Posted by RightWingConspirator View Post
    http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/images...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by RightWingConspirator http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/images...post-right.png and the pig is fighting with one of the dogs.




    Won't be mine if the pig, which weighs about 300lbs and is pretty young, kills the dog, who is of average weight and is old.
    "AND... In this corner, weighing in at 300lbs... The one and only... Captain Bacon!"
    Last edited by jon-el87; 03-13-2014 at 02:44 PM.

  11. #11
    Forum Yoda kal-el_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 04
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,967
    Quote Originally Posted by jon-el87 View Post
    "AND... In this corner, weighing in at 300lbs... The one and only... Captain Bacon!"

  12. #12
    Incurable Postaholic RightWingConspirator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10
    Posts
    4,881
    Quote Originally Posted by jon-el87 View Post
    "AND... In this corner, weighing in at 300lbs... The one and only... Captain Bacon!"
    Am I the only one not seeing anything funny about the possibility of a child's dog being mauled to death? I guarantee you the child won't.

  13. #13
    SuperMom MrsK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    45,485
    12 hours, 28 minutes!

  14. #14
    Custom Title jon-el87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,557
    Quote Originally Posted by RightWingConspirator View Post
    Am I the only one not seeing anything funny about the possibility of a child's dog being mauled to death? I guarantee you the child won't.
    There's nothing funny about that. I don't think anyone of us, have considered the possiblity that the pig could kill the dog (until you said how much the pig weighs, I imagened you were talking about one of those small teacup pigs).

  15. #15
    Incurable Postaholic RightWingConspirator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10
    Posts
    4,881
    Quote Originally Posted by jon-el87 View Post
    There's nothing funny about that. I don't think anyone of us, have considered the possiblity that the pig could kill the dog (until you said how much the pig weighs, I imagened you were talking about one of those small teacup pigs).
    The pig is a potbellied pig. I don't know much about them, except that they get really big, are supposedly intelligent, and are, surprisingly, clean. She is big. Last thing I was told was don't let her step on my foot....the way the weight is proportioned, it probably (!>) won't break it, but it'll be bruised for awhile.
    The pig is probably thinking her family abandoned her, as they've been gone three weeks. I was told today they should be back Wednesday. Their absence is probably stressing the pig.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •