No announcement yet.

#1.15 "Enemy of my Enemy"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.15 "Enemy of my Enemy"

I didn't see an episode thread so I thought I'd make one.

So we start with John making breakfast for Stephen (cute!).

Julian attacks Ultra, so he can go after Cara. Only he didn't count on Jed putting a bomb up his nose (really?).

Johna and Astrid. I have a feeling they're trying to make this a ship, but honestly I hope they just remain friends. It's a nice friendship so...

Julian going after the Tomorrow people in the grocery store (I always did wonder how they got food enough to feed them all?). And Stephen stupidly gives himself away to Julian. Sometimes I despair of that boy, you know?

Tranqued Stephen and slapping a supression cuff on him. *sighs*

Going into the Lair, the game of cat and mouse, then Cara trapping Julian and the Kill Squad in the room with the dampeners. Honestly, I figured--until the last minute--that she would let him go. I was surprised she let him die. I was also surprised John let her do it.

Jed's worry then happiness when he finds out Stephen's alive. I wonder if it was because he actually cares or for some more nefarious reason?

They saved Charlie (who I like but she was a little too 'plot device' this time around. Especially the doll. She was obviously only carrying it so it could be found later. Too 'cutesy'.) and all is well.

Except Stephen seems to have triggered some sort of device from his Dad?

So yeah, decent episode and I'm glad that John's back where he belongs.

It was a good episode. Too bad we have to wait longer for the next one since itīs airing on Monday now.
    Iīm curious about the device that Stephen has triggered. I wonder what itīs gonna be used for.
    It was a good episode. Julian deserved to die.

Comment

Waiting less for the next episode actually, but it's still a week between episodes regardless of what day it's on as long as its consistent.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎