Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll #5.15 "Gone Girl"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to find it but they said if they kill Elena they would have Katherine??? Kat is not gone no matter what!

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
      I read that but it doesn't make any sense. Why would Katherine get judged so much harsher then someone like Esther or Quetseya or Kol - ALL of whom we've seen wondering on the purgatory-ish otherside made by Quetseya to stop sups from passing on.
      I couldn't agree more and I've even sent a tweet toJilie Plec and Caroline Dries saying exactally that and how unfair it was considering Tessa/Quetsya, Kol and Silas characthers were as evil (or eviler in Tessa's case) as Katherine!

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
        It didn't "cure" a werewolf from Tyler's bite, his bite can't even poision a werewolf - only VAMPS. He can kill them through bloodloss though like a human. What happened on TO was he jammed a needle into Hayley's stomach to get the baby's blood, he injected it into a werewolf and snapped it's neck and then when the wolf woke up, he told him to drink Hayley's blood to transition into full hybrid.
        Riiiight !! I should have re-watched TO episode before I posted my reply.... You're right abt the baby's blood , it didn't cure anything...Oh, well, so Klaus' blood is the only answer for a warewolf bite.
        but, think abt it: considering Klaus' blood runs through the baby's veins, it makes sense that hir/ her blood would also cure a warewolf bite. By genetics, at least...

Comment

Originally posted by supernaturalfan
          I really like this episode. JaneR hate bring bad new but doesn't return till march 20th.
          Really? Damn!! Tnx for the warning!

Comment

Last year, we got Elena with her humanity turned off, now we get her with a insane and crazy hunger for vampire blood.............yeah, that won't end well, lol

It sucks that Katherine is gone for good, but it needed to be done. Hopefully, now with her and Nadia gone, they can focus more on the Travelers and wherever that leads to.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneR
              Riiiight !! I should have re-watched TO episode before I posted my reply.... You're right abt the baby's blood , it didn't cure anything...Oh, well, so Klaus' blood is the only answer for a warewolf bite.
              but, think abt it: considering Klaus' blood runs through the baby's veins, it makes sense that hir/ her blood would also cure a warewolf bite. By genetics, at least...
              Well that baby's blood might, it's possible, it just didn't in that particular case because there was nothing to "cure" in that case... cept maybe "death" I guess since it made a hybrid, lol.

Comment

Who will Elena bite first?

Caroline?

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                  Who will Elena bite first?

Caroline?
                  My guess it will be Damon. I nevertrust what the TVD promos show us. I mean, we see Elena go crazy and we see Delena kiss. Well, my guess that's the exact moment she bites Damon and they all find outshe's infected. Considering Bonnie hasn't had the time to tell what Katherine did, ofc.
                  The irony would be that Damon bit her coz of the virus and she will do the same to him coz of the virus, as well.
                  she bites him, gets even more crazy and desparate,runs to Whitmore College. Meets Luke. Tries to kill some other vamp (maybe Caroline this time) and then, sends Luke to find Bonnie to help her....
                  The outcomes are never what we expect by watching the promo videos... They are just teasers lol

Comment

I'm going to miss Nadia. I'm sure we will see more of Katherine, but I was hoping that Nadia and Matt would end up together.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎