No announcement yet.

Why didn't Oliver?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Oliver?

Why didn't Oliver say something to his Mom after Slade left. When she was telling him not to come back if he was going to act like that? Shouldn't she get a heads up? He saw them put their hands on each other. Oliver knows what Slade is up to. If Oliver would of said, ' Mom, Slade Wilson is Not the man he is pretending to be'. I was on the Island with him.. Something terrible happened and he promised me he would hurt me and my family someday. I thought he was dead. He's playing some sort of game with us. With our family. She would of believed him.. And she would of stayed away from him.

I guess he doesn't want to explain how he knows Slade, that would require a lot of explaining and IMO Oliver has no desire whatsoever of telling her mother what really happened in the island.

Comment

Moira isn't as persuasive as you think. In spite of recent events, Moira would've thought that Oliver is lying so that she can't have a good time with Slade. She would think that Oliver is trying to make her life miserable since he "hates" her. Also, like dark sister said, Oliver's secret would easily be revealed to everyone and he surely doesn't want that to happen.

What I think is funny is that Oliver says in honor of his best friend, he wont kill anyone at the beginning of every episode, yet he tried to blast Slade's head off with Diggle.

Comment

What I think is funny is that Oliver says in honor of his best friend, he wont kill anyone at the beginning of every episode, yet he tried to blast Slade's head off with Diggle.
        LOL! All the props to Deathstroke's Ksite alter ego!

Comment

if he goes to reply like that his mom will trace that he is the vigilante

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎