No announcement yet.

Young Bruce Wayne & Selina Kyle Cast

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Bruce Wayne & Selina Kyle Cast

14-year old actor David Mazouz (tv series Touch) has been cast as the"serious and soulful" preteen Bruce Wayne in Fox's Gotham pilot.
    In addition, Newcomer Camren Bicondova has also been cast as Selina Kyle, "a teenage orphan, street thief and skilled pickpocket who is suspicious and wholly unpredictable." It seems Mazouz and Bicondova will be the final two series regulars.

TCA 2019: EP John Stephens tells TheWrap we'll see the Caped Crusader throughout the series finale

Add more credibility to your site - get a premium domain today. Straight-forward shopping experience.

There is the Ksite link to the casting news.

Comment

Well I hope this is a successful series but one that leads to a Batman series in the future of a Batman mini series...(fingers crossed)

Comment

Good casting... I liked the young lad while we was on "Touch", and don't know much about Camren Bicondova but she looks like a kid version of Pfeiffer a bit, so could see her growing up to be Catwoman, I suppose.

Intrigued to see where they go with this show.

Comment

Originally posted by The Krypton Knight
          Good casting... I liked the young lad while we was on "Touch", and don't know much about Camren Bicondova but she looks like a kid version of Pfeiffer a bit, so could see her growing up to be Catwoman, I suppose.

Intrigued to see where they go with this show.
          I was thinking the same thing. while Michelle Pfeiffer wasn't my favorite Selina Kyle (too crazy), Carmen could easily play the younger more confident self to Pfeiffer's Catwoman.

Comment

Hat's of to both of these two young adults for their portrayal...

David is a brilliant young actor one that has the talent and the skill to take his role into new heights and this is just him in the early years of his role of Bruce that which will later evolve and manifest his on iteration of the Knight in the Cape and Cowl. However though still young and the plot is still fresh I have to admit that as it is early I can't bear myself to feel any attachment to him yet, but I understand the loss of your parents can scar you for life, and as traumatic as Bruce is right now!!!! David has a lot of work to do to make the caped crusader stalk the knight and bring justice to Gotham...HOWEVER watch this space because it's still early to judge.

Camren Camren Camren what am I going to do with you? OK I have to admit I simply love this adorable young lady simply because she's just feral in the way she portrays Selina, and as a Dancer! Camren has a lot of ways to make her character more transverse and fluid and more cat-like, and though I admire Camren more than David mainly because of her sassines that she brings to her role as Cat! I believe however blinded by my sudden hidden passion emerging from watching her Dance, inspiring me to want to Dance again...I just have a big smile on my face whenever she pops up! Camren is so Feral and cat-like that you'd think she was a cat in a past life, and I love how she takes jibes at Bruce and challenges his doctrine and make him realise that he has to snap out of his nightmare/hellish dream, and accept that the world world we live is a cruel place, not only because she sees it on a daily basis and therefore understands it but because the fact of the matter is, is that you don't let it hold you down! But you get up, accept it and move on. Camren does Selina Kyle justice < (that was not done intentionally), and as Cat she's phenomenal in every aspect and I wish her so much more success.

However I love Sean Pertwee simply because he's the Doctor's son, everytime he smiles I can picture John smiling too.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎