No announcement yet.

Clock King's Sister?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock King's Sister?

Will Oliver reach out and help Tockman's sister? He(Tockman) was desperate to save her and all...it seems Team Arrow was sympathetic in that respect but needed to stop Clock King.

(Fan)Speculation is his sister is the wife of Mr Freeze(Batman villain)? I don't see it or the need to do that. They could go there I guess.

Hmm... that is an idea. They like slipping in hints and nods to various DC items, so maybe so.

Comment

I dont think Oliver will get involved with the Clock kings sister as he/the show has more stuff to focus on...

Comment

It could be mentioned down the line that he's helped her, but if he does I think it would something that would only be mentioned in passing and not given any real screen time as it wouldn't bring anything to the storyline really.

Comment

I agree with markom97. Maybe they'll allude to it at some point down the road, but I don't think it'll happen this season. For that matter, even as great as Clock King was (in my opinion), I don't think we'll see him again this season. It's just an issue of time, and I don't think the writers have quite enough of that with the eight or nine episodes remaining for the season to add in anything that isn't really necessary (i.e. we just don't need to know whether Oliver helped CK's sister or not... although, if Oliver did help, it would be a grand gesture, considering his enemy's motives were, ironically, good).

Comment

Originally posted by Rob14
            I agree with markom97. Maybe they'll allude to it at some point down the road, but I don't think it'll happen this season. For that matter, even as great as Clock King was (in my opinion), I don't think we'll see him again this season. It's just an issue of time, and I don't think the writers have quite enough of that with the eight or nine episodes remaining for the season to add in anything that isn't really necessary (i.e. we just don't need to know whether Oliver helped CK's sister or not... although, if Oliver did help, it would be a grand gesture, considering his enemy's motives were, ironically, good).
            If we were to see him again it would have to be for an extremely good reason story line wise, and frankly there is nothing he could currently add to the story line. Espicially with it coming near to the season's end and it's going to become a lot more about Slade and Oliver's relationship with him (the exact details fo what happens between them on the island) and Team Arrow trying to figure out what he's got planned most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
              If we were to see him again it would have to be for an extremely good reason story line wise, and frankly there is nothing he could currently add to the story line. Espicially with it coming near to the season's end and it's going to become a lot more about Slade and Oliver's relationship with him (the exact details fo what happens between them on the island) and Team Arrow trying to figure out what he's got planned most likely.
              It might make sense to have him as the Suicide Squad's Oracle/Felicity at some point, but yeah, probably next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber
                It might make sense to have him as the Suicide Squad's Oracle/Felicity at some point, but yeah, probably next season.
                Well given the fact that we've already seen the member's of the suicide squad in the pictures that have been released I don't see them adding anyone new to the squad this season. In future season's, then yes I could see him making an appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
                  Exactly. But I would like to see the character again in the next season.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎