Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Taylor Swift Caught_In_The_Sun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    8,061

    Question Clock King's Sister?

    Will Oliver reach out and help Tockman's sister? He(Tockman) was desperate to save her and all...it seems Team Arrow was sympathetic in that respect but needed to stop Clock King.

    (Fan)Speculation is his sister is the wife of Mr Freeze(Batman villain)? I don't see it or the need to do that. They could go there I guess.

  2. #2
    Forum Whiz
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Posts
    524
    Hmm... that is an idea. They like slipping in hints and nods to various DC items, so maybe so.

  3. #3
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    499
    I dont think Oliver will get involved with the Clock kings sister as he/the show has more stuff to focus on...

  4. #4
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 13
    Posts
    1,197
    It could be mentioned down the line that he's helped her, but if he does I think it would something that would only be mentioned in passing and not given any real screen time as it wouldn't bring anything to the storyline really.

  5. #5
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Posts
    112
    I agree with markom97. Maybe they'll allude to it at some point down the road, but I don't think it'll happen this season. For that matter, even as great as Clock King was (in my opinion), I don't think we'll see him again this season. It's just an issue of time, and I don't think the writers have quite enough of that with the eight or nine episodes remaining for the season to add in anything that isn't really necessary (i.e. we just don't need to know whether Oliver helped CK's sister or not... although, if Oliver did help, it would be a grand gesture, considering his enemy's motives were, ironically, good).

  6. #6
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 13
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob14 View Post
    I agree with markom97. Maybe they'll allude to it at some point down the road, but I don't think it'll happen this season. For that matter, even as great as Clock King was (in my opinion), I don't think we'll see him again this season. It's just an issue of time, and I don't think the writers have quite enough of that with the eight or nine episodes remaining for the season to add in anything that isn't really necessary (i.e. we just don't need to know whether Oliver helped CK's sister or not... although, if Oliver did help, it would be a grand gesture, considering his enemy's motives were, ironically, good).
    If we were to see him again it would have to be for an extremely good reason story line wise, and frankly there is nothing he could currently add to the story line. Espicially with it coming near to the season's end and it's going to become a lot more about Slade and Oliver's relationship with him (the exact details fo what happens between them on the island) and Team Arrow trying to figure out what he's got planned most likely.

  7. #7
    Forum Whiz
    Join Date
    Nov 10
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipzo View Post
    If we were to see him again it would have to be for an extremely good reason story line wise, and frankly there is nothing he could currently add to the story line. Espicially with it coming near to the season's end and it's going to become a lot more about Slade and Oliver's relationship with him (the exact details fo what happens between them on the island) and Team Arrow trying to figure out what he's got planned most likely.
    It might make sense to have him as the Suicide Squad's Oracle/Felicity at some point, but yeah, probably next season.

  8. #8
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 13
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber View Post
    It might make sense to have him as the Suicide Squad's Oracle/Felicity at some point, but yeah, probably next season.
    Well given the fact that we've already seen the member's of the suicide squad in the pictures that have been released I don't see them adding anyone new to the squad this season. In future season's, then yes I could see him making an appearance.

  9. #9
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipzo View Post
    If we were to see him again it would have to be for an extremely good reason story line wise, and frankly there is nothing he could currently add to the story line. Espicially with it coming near to the season's end and it's going to become a lot more about Slade and Oliver's relationship with him (the exact details fo what happens between them on the island) and Team Arrow trying to figure out what he's got planned most likely.
    Exactly. But I would like to see the character again in the next season.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •