Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
      Gotta see it in motion, but purists should have a hard time hating on it unless they want to rehash the Superman Returns red vs. maroon debate.
      They're too busy, getting hung up on the fact that the actor's not blond.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
        They're too busy, getting hung up on the fact that the actor's not blond.
        Maybe they would have preferred it if he had dyed his hair? Worked really well for Jessica Alba in FF.

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
          Why? He's not proto Flash.
          Because I don't think, everything has to be in place, in the pilot. It's a TV show, one can give things a little time. Have him start out with something simple, then start experimenting with costumes, symbol designs, colors, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
            Because I don't think, everything has to be in place, in the pilot. It's a TV show, one can give things a little time. Have him start out with something simple, then start experimenting with costumes, symbol designs, colors, etc.
            Maybe, in their mind, this is proto-Flash?

Comment

It looks better here than on my phone. The sleeves look like the material used on Garfield's Spidey suit. They seem to be hiding the waist. Yellow belt?

I wish, for once, we could get a costume reveal that has the character standing straight up and out in the open in normal lighting. Bonus points if profile views are also offered.

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
              Gotta see it in motion, but purists should have a hard time hating on it unless they want to rehash the Superman Returns red vs. maroon debate.
              I'm sure the boot color could be a point of contention.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                It looks better here than on my phone. The sleeves look like the material used on Garfield's Spidey suit. They seem to be hiding the waist. Yellow belt?

I wish, for once, we could get a costume reveal that has the character standing straight up and out in the open in normal lighting. Bonus points if profile views are also offered.

That's how I feel. I want to see it from head to toe at the least. Too bad they don't have a 360 view of the full suit. It is what it is, though...and it does look good.
                Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-11-2014, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

I'm loving the outfit. Wish there were more muscle tone but all in all pretty cool.

Comment

More images:

Comment

Comment

I'm sorry but that is freakin' HORRIBLE !! It looks like Flash is wearing his big brothers costume.

Comment

I thought this fan edit was funny.

Last edited by Halberdier17; 03-12-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

BTW, I am not judging the final "look" of the Flash based on this picture. I am sure improvements will be made, by CGI or otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                                I'm sorry but that is freakin' HORRIBLE !! It looks like Flash is wearing his big brothers costume.
                                That's what I was afraid of...not good, not good at all!!!

Originally posted by spotteddog
                                BTW, I am not judging the final "look" of the Flash based on this picture. I am sure improvements will be made, by CGI or otherwise.
                                I agree, hopefully they tweak things in post-production

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎