No announcement yet.

First photo of Flash in costume

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sweet fan made tweak here with the lightning bolts

And here's another someone made with a more vibrant red look, which very well could be closer to what the actually costume looks like in regular lighting

Comment

Originally posted by The_Flash2014
      yea that is the only thing i am wondering about. why are they going with darker colors like that? heroes are suppose to be lighter colored not darker. what exactly is going on?
      Can't say for sure. Maybe these shows want to escape a bit from the comic book atmosphere and work in a more realistic environment, where colours are less bright.

I'll be fine with it as long as Barry's personality is as light hearted as we saw in the Arrow episodes.

Comment

The lighter red looks great. But I'm thinking once this guys running around his costume will lighten up with the diff environments he'll be in. Add some effect and presto comic live action gold....

Comment

Certainly a good look, though I probably would've liked it to be a bit brighter especially as it is the flash and he's usually the most up beat and laid back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
            Certainly a good look, though I probably would've liked it to be a bit brighter especially as it is the flash and he's usually the most up beat and laid back.
            It could still be a little brighter the lighting in the photograph is kind of dim.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
              It could still be a little brighter the lighting in the photograph is kind of dim.
              True only time will tell, and with him going super speed it will be a bit brighter with everything flashing by anyway.

Comment

It looks pretty awesome. And I'm sure that Grant will be great as the Flash. I have pretty high hopes for this show, even more than I have for arrow at the moment. I hope that we don't have so much angst/drama mess as we do with arrow. The flash is a really cool character too

Comment

I wanted those bolts at the side.
                  But eh, whatever
                  8/10

Comment

The rest of the suit:

I was hoping for something, more down the line of a prototype costume.
                    Last edited by jon-el87; 03-11-2014, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Now I don't know what to think; need to see the suit in action....hopefully we'll get a promo sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                        The rest of the suit:

I was hoping for something, more down the line of a prototype costume.
                        Why? He's not proto Flash.

Comment

I think it looks cool. I can't wait to see it in motion.
                          Last edited by Halberdier17; 03-11-2014, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Gotta see it in motion, but purists should have a hard time hating on it unless they want to rehash the Superman Returns red vs. maroon debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                              Gotta see it in motion, but purists should have a hard time hating on it unless they want to rehash the Superman Returns red vs. maroon debate.
                              Oh don't worry it's already started hardcore Flash fans are saying just give him goggles and he's Daredevil.

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
                                Oh don't worry it's already started hardcore Flash fans are saying just give him goggles and he's Daredevil.
                                I can see that, but he is operating within a shared universe and this costume is pretty much perfectly in line with what they did on Arrow. I think people have to consider this a win. Could be a lot worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎